Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Puddin & Putin in Switzerland

BigBucnNole

Elite
E2KmkFrWUAMgzyE

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
OBiden wants to check on his bank accounts at taxpayer expense. Only proper since it's likely taxpayer money siphoned off and diverted or kicked back.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Christ have mercy....give this shit a rest.

You really are becoming a look at me faggit.

Either get a better troll game or KYS.
Orange man is still rent free between his ears and he just can't get himself out of it.

I actually kind of looking forward to how this will develop as we move into Trump's 2nd term then Big Dick Ron's terms (or hopefully Ivanka's).

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
This meeting is going to be like a Mike Tyson fight before Buster Douglas. Around 2 minutes in, it will be all over.
Think Marvis Frazier, a totally undeserving and fraudulent contender steps in due to nepotism, connections, and working the system and gets executed immediatley by Iron Mike

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don't understand how people can think such a weak leader as Biden should be left in the same room with Putin. What's the point of having the two meet? The man doesn't even know what's going on half the time. I doubt he even remembers the conversation.
I'd love to know what the State Dept had to give up to even make the meeting happen.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Our Media is almost straight propaganda now. This picture of Biden is so cringe worthy and unbelievable. Id bet $1,000 Putin ordered a copy of that and then used it to wipe his ass.

Literally no one thinks Biden is cool. No one thinks he is tough. No one thinks he is smart. He is a placeholder and an embarrassment to the United States.

Our media is no better than Russias

1623841102371.png

G8R-H8R

Elite
Our Media is almost straight propaganda now. This picture of Biden is so cringe worthy and unbelievable. Id bet $1,000 Putin ordered a copy of that and then used it to wipe his ass.

Literally no one thinks Biden is cool. No one thinks he is tough. No one thinks he is smart. He is a placeholder and an embarrassment to the United States.

Our media is no better than Russias

View attachment 27074
Well said - dude is just below average. It’s disgusting he was able to cheat his way in. Trump was right, no joke, when he said he‘s just not that smart to his face at the debate - he was just telling the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom