Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Psywar: The Documentary on Psychological Warfare

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Great post @QuanChi - My business is "perception management" as well. If one understands the how and why of the reality that over 95% of all decision making is done on a subconscious, emotional level, one can orchestrate a particular mix or blend of images, words and sounds (sometimes smell) to create, produce and control the "perception" of the person who the orchestrated "message" is directed upon. I describe my own particular "brand" of "perception management" as "shaping the future of reality." And we all know that "perception is reality."

Nefarious stuff in the wrong hands. Magical in the right hands. And profitable for either.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Just finished watching the entire video. Very interesting to see and hear some things from a few different sources and perspectives. It does not contain anything that is necessarily new information, but it does outline the scope of how advertising (commercial and otherwise) is force fed to the American public to make us think this or that, buy this product, or believe in certain ideologies. Apparently, this mind control game has been going on for longer than I realized.

Everyone here should take the hour and thirty eight minutes and watch it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just finished watching the entire video. Very interesting to see and hear some things from a few different sources and perspectives. It does not contain anything that is necessarily new information, but it does outline the scope of how advertising (commercial and otherwise) is force fed to the American public to make us think this or that, buy this product, or believe in certain ideologies. Apparently, this mind control game has been going on for longer than I realized.

Can't sit still that long unless it's Civil War related.

Gonna needs cliffs or I'm just gonna assume it's the same old shit we all know to be true on this topic.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

so-let-it-be-written-so-let-it-be-deployed.jpg

CurtOFD78

Elite
I figured you had watched it based on your post about Reagan's comment on some shining city on a hill. That is referenced multiple times in this video. The video goes into more detail about the origins of propaganda in the United States and the various ways it's been used. Also talks about some of the men and women who have been influential in propaganda and advertising. The video makes a few interesting comments. Something about how people think they are "moving up" by purchasing this or that, but are really standing still and not moving up the social or economic ladder at all. That part I see all the time. Thankfully, that part does not affect me at all.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

@Croot_Overlord you know how dangerous those branding and advertising sorcerers can be. It's scary. Perfectly normal people can be turned into consumer zombies and led like sheep to the slaughter.

SCTetz

Poster
MISO is what it is now called. Military changed the name from PSYOPS. It’s VERY effective and was last noticeably effective in Iraq when they dropped leaflets to Iraq military.

Latest posts

Top Bottom