Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do women like to watch horrific murder/rape shows

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I do not understand it. What is the psychological process going on here. They like to watch the most brutal traumatizing documentaries, re-enactments etc.

Why? There has to be some explaination

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I do not understand it. What is the psychological process going on here. They like to watch the most brutal traumatizing documentaries, re-enactments etc.

Me thinks she’s getting ideas.. you might check her google history. Has she asked you to update the life insurance policy lately?

D

Deleted member 2886

There is modern psychological explanation, though there's no way I'm going to attempt to explain it bro, because, -(A)...it's complex as fuck and, -(B)...alot of prerequisite psychological understanding is absolutely necessary to begin with and, (C)...it's not my place, plus also I really do not wish to cause offense.

#Think of how Feminism movements have supposedly had "beneficial" affects for women AND on societies over the past ~50 odd years.

#Consider how predominantly corrupt modern women are.
Promiscuous, narcissistic, materialistic, etc.

#Why is it that so many modern women seem entirely devoid of concern, and often ecstatic for the murdering of unborn children?

Despite what so many claim of the Bible, what is written is not sexist, it is necessity.
The simple unfortunate fact is that women are inherently far more easily corruptible than men.
However with the current rampant state of corruption throughout our entire species, it's difficult to discern any distinction between the two genders.

#Ya'll know those lovely NWO globalists and their motto 'Ordo Ab Chao"?

THEY have no power without chaos.

It is THEY who influenced the creation and "normalization" of "Feminism", "Homosexuality", "Transgenderism", and more recently making efforts to "normalize" "Pedophilia".

#To sow the seeds of chaos,....that THEY may usurp and dominate humanity via "Ordo Ab Chao".
magicut_1649764697480.png

There is modern psychological explanation, though there's no way I'm going to attempt to explain it bro, because, -(A)...it's complex as fuck and, -(B)...alot of prerequisite psychological understanding is absolutely necessary to begin with and, (C)...it's not my place, plus also I really do not wish to cause offense.

#Think of how Feminism movements have supposedly had "beneficial" affects for women AND on societies over the past ~50 odd years.

#Why is it that so many modern women seem entirely devoid of concern, and often ecstatic for the murdering of unborn children?

Despite what so many claim of the Bible, what is written is not sexist, it is necessity.
The simple unfortunate fact is that women are inherently far more easily corruptible than men.
However with the current rampant state of corruption throughout our entire species, it's difficult to discern any distinction between the two genders.

It is THEY who influenced the creation and "normalization" of "Feminism", "Homosexuality", "Transgenderism", and more recently making efforts to "normalize" "Pedophilia".

#To sow the seeds of chaos,....that THEY may usurp and dominate humanity via "Ordo Ab Chao".
View attachment 104766
Order from chaos

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

View attachment 104766
There is something deeply psychological about it. I think to some degree it’s a matter of all women want to be more secure than the rest. As in a better position in life, or more stable, more well off however you want to put it.

And by watching that it makes them feel like they are in an infinitely better position than what they are watching.

Now that I typed it out my theory seems retarded

D

Deleted member 2886

There is something deeply psychological about it. I think to some degree it’s a matter of all women want to be more secure than the rest. As in a better position in life, or more stable, more well off however you want to put it.

And by watching that it makes them feel like they are in an infinitely better position than what they are watching.

Now that I typed it out my theory seems retarded
Na bro, doesn't seem retarded at all.
I reckon that is a valid argument.

Top Bottom