Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ProtonMail is a Fed Honeypot

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
giphy.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I've been on a "list" all my life - from my birth certificate to social security number. And I am completely sure I'm on dozens of others. So here's to you, all you fucking dickhead, cocksucking, motherfucking government zombie traitors - you can kiss my conservative, ready to rumble, white male privileged ass fuck faces! Rot in hell you worthless turds!

Be sure to write me while I am in federal prison.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I've been on a "list" all my life - from my birth certificate to social security number. And I am completely sure I'm on dozens of others. So here's to you, all you fucking dickhead, cocksucking, motherfucking traitors - you can kiss my conservative, ready to rumble, white male privileged ass fuck faces! Rot in hell you worthless turds!

That got me :ROFLMAO: ....after the cuss filled prior rant :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PERFECT!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I've been on a "list" all my life - from my birth certificate to social security number. And I am completely sure I'm on dozens of others. So here's to you, all you fucking dickhead, cocksucking, motherfucking traitors - you can kiss my conservative, ready to rumble, white male privileged ass fuck faces! Rot in hell you worthless turds!

Great post

Fansong63

Poster
I was looking at this but you need an invite, does anybody have one available?

CounterMail - the secure email provider​

Interesting: Found this while surfing.

Privatemail.com is hosted and located in the USA a 5 Eyes country and the leader of all the 14 Eyes countries. Don’t use any email provider even “secure” or “private” providers that are located in 5 Eyes countries and if possible not located in any 14 Eyes countries.

Copied from the bottom of the Private-mail Privacy page
https://privatemail.com/privacy.php

“USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES

Private-Mail is based in the United States, and the Digital Services are hosted here. If you are using the Digital Services from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use the Digital Services or share your personal information with Private-Mail, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.”

5 EYES: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
These five countries make up the core of the UK-USA Agreement. They are the main entities spying on everyone, including their partners listed below. 5 Eyes are the main spies, the rest are enablers that also spy on each other, with help they receive from taking part in this intelligence sharing program. Your internet traffic will likely transit through a 5 Eyes country. For privacy you’re better off if your traffic doesn’t originate from a 5 Eyes country.

9 EYES: Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Norway
These are third-parties with whom the NSA cooperates, but also spies upon. Denmark for example has allowed the NSA to install surveillance equipment on international fiber-optic cables for data leaving and entering the country under the Rampart-A program. In the return, the NSA assists the Danish intelligence services in various ways including access to NSA hardware, and allowing them access to the surveillance equipment installed on the fiber-optic cables. Germany is part of this program.

14 EYES: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Sweden
Belgium has been targeted by the US and UK of the 5-Eyes. Articles here and here. Sweden has access to XKEYSCORE, a very powerful tool of the NSA.

The intelligence sharing program created other alliances, but the details are murky. In addition to the 14 Eyes nations, here are other countries that may be part of this secretive alliance.
14 Eyes + these countries = 18 Eyes (my unofficial name)
Israel (Suspected – Reported observer for 5 Eyes)
Japan (Suspected – Fiber optic tapping request)
Singapore and South Korea (Confirmed – Revealed in Snowden leak)

Supposedly “secure” email providers, VPN’s or servers located in one of these countries could be compromised or heavily targeted by many different NSA programs. Providers and VPN servers in one of these countries would be meaningless if a country compels the provider or hosting company to de-anonymize so law enforcement can track users and traffic.

The problem with arguments like, “I’m only using an email or VPN for X, they don’t care about that.” Time and time again, the Snowden revelations revealed the NSA and other agencies over-reach whenever possible, they want ALL the information they can get.

Government objectives may vary, they could be looking for terrorists, targets for industrial espionage, blackmail, etc. Or they might simply be on a fishing expedition trying to find someone who’s somehow connected to someone else they’re interested in. Their mode of operating is “collect it all” and innocent people aren’t exempt.

Last edited:

tickdickler

Poster

You sound terrifying. I bet you look just as tough in real life.

mrt

Elite
One day all this communism will finally come to an end and half the country fully armed will take all those people down and they won't get back up if you know what I mean. They have always been corrupt and as of lately are more interested in all the stolen money being floated like hitlary did trying to buy the Presidency. I just hope I live long enough to see the country purged of all these criminals. Most communist controlled countries in europe were brought down the past 50 years but now it's due here. Trust no politician because our system is so corrupt there is no way out other than reckoning day.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
One day all this communism will finally come to an end and half the country fully armed will take all those people down and they won't get back up if you know what I mean. They have always been corrupt and as of lately are more interested in all the stolen money being floated like hitlary did trying to buy the Presidency. I just hope I live long enough to see the country purged of all these criminals. Most communist controlled countries in europe were brought down the past 50 years but now it's due here. Trust no politician because our system is so corrupt there is no way out other than reckoning day.
The fatal flaw with it all is there can never be a gradual transition to communism. It has to come via revolution, and has to come from the people. There needs to be a massive amount of resources to start, because communism will never replenish those resources. Nothing new gets made, invented, created, what have you. Then it falls apart.

The Bolsheviks started with all the absconded wealth from the elites in Russia. Took them about 75 years to go broke. Some of these dipshits now think we can migrate to a centrally planned technocracy with IOUs and worthless paper as our resource base. They're starting broke. If it were to come to pass, it would end quickly and badly.

mrt

Elite
The fatal flaw with it all is there can never be a gradual transition to communism. It has to come via revolution, and has to come from the people. There needs to be a massive amount of resources to start, because communism will never replenish those resources. Nothing new gets made, invented, created, what have you. Then it falls apart.

The Bolsheviks started with all the absconded wealth from the elites in Russia. Took them about 75 years to go broke. Some of these dipshits now think we can migrate to a centrally planned technocracy with IOUs and worthless paper as our resource base. They're starting broke. If it were to come to pass, it would end quickly and badly.
One of my favorite youtube videos. A bit under powered but never the less it can fly , which is more than most home scratch built helicopters do. I am pretty sure the old man had some connections and got his main rotor head from the military scrap yard because it is pretty cutting edge. I have to give him a 1 on a 1 to 10 for his tail rotor drive, " a bicycle chain %0)

sanction

Legendary
Founder
This whole deal is because Project Veritas is using ProtonMail to
communicate with Phizer whistleblowers?

Sounds like someone is over the money tree target.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I was looking at this but you need an invite, does anybody have one available?

CounterMail - the secure email provider​

Interesting: Found this while surfing.

Privatemail.com is hosted and located in the USA a 5 Eyes country and the leader of all the 14 Eyes countries. Don’t use any email provider even “secure” or “private” providers that are located in 5 Eyes countries and if possible not located in any 14 Eyes countries.

Copied from the bottom of the Private-mail Privacy page
https://privatemail.com/privacy.php

“USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES

Private-Mail is based in the United States, and the Digital Services are hosted here. If you are using the Digital Services from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use the Digital Services or share your personal information with Private-Mail, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.”

5 EYES: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
These five countries make up the core of the UK-USA Agreement. They are the main entities spying on everyone, including their partners listed below. 5 Eyes are the main spies, the rest are enablers that also spy on each other, with help they receive from taking part in this intelligence sharing program. Your internet traffic will likely transit through a 5 Eyes country. For privacy you’re better off if your traffic doesn’t originate from a 5 Eyes country.

9 EYES: Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Norway
These are third-parties with whom the NSA cooperates, but also spies upon. Denmark for example has allowed the NSA to install surveillance equipment on international fiber-optic cables for data leaving and entering the country under the Rampart-A program. In the return, the NSA assists the Danish intelligence services in various ways including access to NSA hardware, and allowing them access to the surveillance equipment installed on the fiber-optic cables. Germany is part of this program.

14 EYES: Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Sweden
Belgium has been targeted by the US and UK of the 5-Eyes. Articles here and here. Sweden has access to XKEYSCORE, a very powerful tool of the NSA.

The intelligence sharing program created other alliances, but the details are murky. In addition to the 14 Eyes nations, here are other countries that may be part of this secretive alliance.
14 Eyes + these countries = 18 Eyes (my unofficial name)
Israel (Suspected – Reported observer for 5 Eyes)
Japan (Suspected – Fiber optic tapping request)
Singapore and South Korea (Confirmed – Revealed in Snowden leak)

Supposedly “secure” email providers, VPN’s or servers located in one of these countries could be compromised or heavily targeted by many different NSA programs. Providers and VPN servers in one of these countries would be meaningless if a country compels the provider or hosting company to de-anonymize so law enforcement can track users and traffic.

The problem with arguments like, “I’m only using an email or VPN for X, they don’t care about that.” Time and time again, the Snowden revelations revealed the NSA and other agencies over-reach whenever possible, they want ALL the information they can get.

Government objectives may vary, they could be looking for terrorists, targets for industrial espionage, blackmail, etc. Or they might simply be on a fishing expedition trying to find someone who’s somehow connected to someone else they’re interested in. Their mode of operating is “collect it all” and innocent people aren’t exempt.
Great article and this nails it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom