Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Product recommendations ITT

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'll start... Squatty Potty. Makes dumps so much more enjoyable.

Squatty-Potty_HunterFitness.jpg

Taggart

Elite
Founder
That looks terrible.

I'll throw in a high quality air fryer. I was skeptical at first, but then the wife bought one. She makes everything in that fucking thing and it's glorious.
Second the air fryer... "healthier" fried chicken is pretty good in those things. Also picked up a Blackstone last year and it's freaking awesome.

Don't knock the squatty potty til you try it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Second the air fryer... "healthier" fried chicken is pretty good in those things. Also picked up a Blackstone last year and it's freaking awesome.

I've tried it. Gay and a waste of fucking money.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Not for you, but for the wife. Dyson Blow Dryer. Best gift ever purchased.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder

Tell_Sackett

Poster

I'm looking at the Blackstone with the Air Fryer drawers right now. I'm not sure if I can hold out and restrain myself from just buying it this weekend. How has the griddle worked for you? Any issues with surface rust? That's the only real complaint I've seen. I'm guessing they didn't season it correctly.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'm looking at the Blackstone with the Air Fryer drawers right now. I'm not sure if I can hold out and restrain myself from just buying it this weekend. How has the griddle worked for you? Any issues with surface rust? That's the only real complaint I've seen. I'm guessing they didn't season it correctly.
No issues with rust, but I also have the hard cover (highly recommend) and keep it stored under a covered porch. And yes keeping a good seasoning on it should help prevent any issues... I did 4-5 rounds of seasoning before my first use.

Top Bottom