Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prime time: was only a matter of time

Mungri

Elite
I think IQ & testosterone level tests should be mandatory globally.

Cos low IQ & High Testosterone combined are just a disastrous combo.

And guess which groups of people exhibit those things the most?

Niggers and inbred mudslimes.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Prime is fucking up his legacy. He should stayed at Jacksonville St been been a big fish in the small pond

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
In response to the Athlon story in the OP. I really doubt any of that is true, and that the unnamed source is one of the players who were cut and were unable to find another P5 landing spot in the portal. There are a couple dozen kids who had no takers when they left after he was hired. Also in Deion's initial class of transfers one player was kicked off the team before the first Spring Game for having a cell phone in his pocket during a position group meeting, but somehow we are supposed believe Deion is fine with guns in the locker room?????

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
In response to the Athlon story in the OP. I really doubt any of that is true, and that the unnamed source is one of the players who were cut and were unable to find another P5 landing spot in the portal. There are a couple dozen kids who had no takers when they left after he was hired. Also in Deion's initial class of transfers one player was kicked off the team before the first Spring Game for having a cell phone in his pocket during a position group meeting, but somehow we are supposed believe Deion is fine with guns in the locker room?????
Who was the kid and how much was he going to contribute. I could see him trying to find a way to kick a kid off a team if he wanted to free up a spot.

Top Bottom