Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Presenting the Brand New Free Speech Forum shop!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It should run a little quicker than the last one because we have a pro running it now rather than us amateurs.

Also, yes there are masks - I'm not a fan. Feel free to call me a mask cuck in this thread (but I don't wear them)

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Freedom aint free

237a1430-ef30-40a0-9690-58e5fdc25d13_text.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
A face mask?

Selling masks? Holy shit.

A Free Speech Forum selling a symbol of oppression? Hey, strike while the iron is hot, I reckon. Hard pass for me. love my shirt though! SKOL!
I clearly state my distaste for the masks in the OP. I’m with you guys, but I paid a professional to handle the shop. I can’t micromanage everything and keep the infrastructure growing like I want to

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Also, I’ve won a lot of Crootn bucks that haven’t shown up. I’ll buy whatever to support the site but it’d be neat to keep the Crootn bucks thing going.

@Croot_Overlord
We are gonna really overhaul that system and make it smoother in the coming weeks for sure. We want to have our own currency for our network here for multiple reasons.

Sikness23245

Elite
It should run a little quicker than the last one because we have a pro running it now rather than us amateurs.

Also, yes there are masks - I'm not a fan. Feel free to call me a mask cuck in this thread (but I don't wear them)

For being amateurs, the tumblers were pretty kick ass. Was hoping to get one as a backup in black. Any chance of getting one of those instead of the new one in the shop?

Editing to add that the professionals need to get the recommended pop up fixed.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For being amateurs, the tumblers were pretty kick ass. Was hoping to get one as a backup in black. Any chance of getting one of those instead of the new one in the shop?

Editing to add that the professionals need to get the recommended pop up fixed.
DM your address and I’ll send you one

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All my koozies burnt up. I was drunk and bought 10 i think. Tumblers and t-shirts are sweet. I like the hats but do nt wear them much as i have gotten older

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Are all products made in America?
This needs to be answered. I understand that some stuff is hard to source from American manufacturers, but if anything for sale on our store is made in China, I have a HUGE problem with that.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
If you don't know/don't care where it's manufactured, then I'll make sure to avoid it.
Your concern makes sense to me, but I don’t know the answer. The answer is most likely not, but I don’t have time to run a promotional item shop, much less set up a Made in America supply chain. I encourage you to get rid of everything you own that is not made in America and then hit me back up on your high horse

Last edited:

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Your concern makes sense to me, but I don’t know the answer. The answer is most likely not, but I don’t have time to run a promotional item shop, much less set up a Made in America supply chain. I encourage you to get rid of everything you own that is not made in America and then hit me back up on your high horse
Thanks for the enlightening reply. Good to know your priorities.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thanks for the enlightening reply. Good to know your priorities.
Right, making tons of sacrifice in my personal life to spend hundreds of hours of my free time over the last few months to design a forum, build a team, resolve server issues and build software so people like yourself can have a place to enjoy themselves online. Thanks for your support.

Top Bottom