Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prepping for my memorial weekend party next week

JerBearr

Better set those sprinklers and drop some milorganite......
My yard could like like an Arizona desert and I wouldn't care. If I have grass I'll kind of take care of it but otherwise idc. Actually lots of the dead spots were where I went and killed the grass before my trip to NY because I didn't want the hoa to yell at me because those spots were quick growing weeds... Not grass haha

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
My yard could like like an Arizona desert and I wouldn't care. If I have grass I'll kind of take care of it but otherwise idc. Actually lots of the dead spots were where I went and killed the grass before my trip to NY because I didn't want the hoa to yell at me because those spots were quick growing weeds... Not grass haha
Fvcking spray paint it... lol

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Spray paint it. That's what someone living next to a taco bell would do.

Edit: shit. @TheNJNole beat me to it.

JerBearr

Can people eating in Taco Bell see thru your windows?
I've legit had this urge to open my bedroom blinds while I have a lady over...if you get my drift lmfao. The master bedroom has a double wide window directly facing taco bell and the dining room has a single wide window.

Latest posts

Top Bottom