Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

☢️StõnD🔥🍀🖕😂🤏💨Post☢️

IMG_20221002_125745_381.jpg
#CLIFFS:- "...high areas of rock with very steep sides, often on coasts: Keep away from the edge of the cliff - you might fall.

•Note;-[¿?]*there's probably different terms & definitions in the states compared to the following, where i've proceeded to write about some random shit as i learn it coz i cannot be fucked getting a pen and paper rn.
20221002_140027.gif
•When a "cop"[*agent to principal] ever asks something like;- "...blah blah faakin blah...do you understand? "

~The safest responses, are those respectfully AND very clearly stating—along the lines of;-declining to "contract" with/or declining to enter into, the agents proposed "contract".

•It ain't a question, it's actually a "legitimately" binding "proposal".

~Coz, as with most seemingly common/or erroneously believed as if well known—simple terms/phrases,...the word "understand"–when used by an "agent"-acting on behalf of a "principal" "authority", it is used as a somewhat ambiguous general term specifically referring to an agreement, either express or implied, written or oral.

•So, should one's-real living self, &/or via one's assigned corporate fiction(*I.D.)
voluntarily indicate agreement with the agents seemingly inconsequential question [*contractual proposition], by doing so, one has(*more often unwittingly being baited into) entering an immediately enforceable legal contract—enforceable by the"agent".
IMG_20221002_193904.jpg
Thus commiting[*submitting] ones-self[*via legal fiction] to the adherence of—and the liabilities for, any & all expressly, apparently or implicitly established terms and conditions.
IMG_20221002_091221_870.jpg
•Seriously fuckin sly shit, yet fascinating af too,...😅...tbfh.

•It is prudent, imfho, to seek the knowing of—all this kinda veiled twerpletry, otherwise one naïvely remains an obsequious drone-oblivious to the shackles of the perfidious Roman hierarchy of the—so-called elite few who's system currently enslaves mankind.IMG_20221002_075914_255.jpg
magicut_1662778063592.pngmagicut_1662778057129.pngmagicut_1662778068940.pnggeorge-washington-quotes03.jpg
54450-o.jpg

Top Bottom