Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Posts that don’t deserve their own thread…:thread

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Playing ocarina of time with one of my girls. The other one is not interested and is cutting heart shaped out of printer paper. Great morning

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I hate small talk so much, but this is one of my go to questions to trudge my way through an awkward conversation.
I don't get out much by choice but if someone asks me what I did for a living. I tell them I worked for an automotive company for 31 years and proceed to tell them how a fucking car is built from start to finish.
It's a bit awkward I admit.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I don't get out much by choice but if someone asks me what I did for a living. I tell them I worked for an automotive company for 31 years and proceed to tell them how a fucking car is built from start to finish.
It's a bit awkward I admit.
Coulda been me?

But there is a big difference when you choose to have a social engagement versus being forced into a social engagement. We had a daddy/daughter dance Friday that was organized by the kids school. Incredibly awkward and I had to pull out all of my tricks. The girls had fun though

Emma tenywa

Elite
Covid positive. Vaccine is bullshit
Been also battling a breakthrough infection for the past week, no sense of taste, labored breathing,chest pains. Couldn't even get out of my bed for some days. Doc claimed i had the virus before taking the vax. I asked him why the vax didn't kill off the virus it found in my body then? And he told me he's not a virologist so he can't answer me on that

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Been also battling a breakthrough infection for the past week, no sense of taste, labored breathing,chest pains. Couldn't even get out of my bed for some days. Doc claimed i had the virus before taking the vax. I asked him why the vax didn't kill off the virus it found in my body then? And he told me he's not a virologist so he can't answer me on that
You on the mend yet?

Timothy

Elite
There it was... That stinging sensation indicating a minor infection deep inside a nose pore.

You go to the mirror to take a look but it is one of those times where there is no visible clue as to which pore it is.

So you rub the area to pinpoint the approximate source of the sting. Then you squeeze the area around the pore... gently at first... then gradually applying more pressure.

Then it happens... That sudden glorious explosion that sprays white liquid onto the bathroom mirror.

All is right with the world at that moment. It is the one time you do not mind cleaning the glass.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom