Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase

316what

Poster
Founder
Explain this like I'm 5 and got held back in preschool...

How does the grading scale work? What did that (approx) set you back? Is there still money in comics?

TIA.

Grading ranges from .5 to 10.0 (extremely rare to find 9.9 or 10.0) and price go up exponentially.

For example I’m wanting to get a Hulk #1 and a 2.5 will run me $10K while a 5.5 will be in the $30K range.

I got a great deal on the Avengers #1 5.5 grade for $2500.

The money seems to be in Silver Age comics (1956-1970) that are professionally graded.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Funny thing is, i know what he's saying. Don't work with tires but I trust you buvh.
iOAYza2R3cLBHCFIOvCN3MEXHTv0IrCA3l56f3CPyLp8jXV4vqpeYL5EDTKiVygde-BA3LNUO3Mjo5-FtfhsNy-A5DhQZAzeL4OrIACSIqkuQn6b8YDTlwrosHdY1YDgIIp_ODCzpXcC9ar3PZYQY8lwKO-aveUAojY
Top i like ya but no one knows wtf this is

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Red leopard Catahoula Cur
Hounds are the best. My 1st was 98. All I had since. Catahoulas are originally from lousianna if im not mistaken. No fear killers. Great w family and friends. Beautiful animal. Makes me recall my pooches as pups. Thanks dude

Last edited:

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Hounds are the best. My 1st was 98. All I had since. Their originally from lousianna if im not mistaken. No fear killers. Great w family and friends. Beautiful animal. Makes me recall my pooches as pups. Thanks dude.
You are correct they are dogs of my youth every rural family had one. Toughest dog I’ve personally spent time with.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
What size?

I usually wear a 5.5 in women's, which would be a 4 in kids. But I was thinking they may run small, so went up a half size. I was right.

I've got a pair of Kermit the Frog Stan Smiths ordered. (They're adorable) Those are a 3.5 because I know (thanks to my Adidas stable) they run a little big.

Girls' sizing/conversion is a pain in the ass.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
View attachment 17789

A pair of in-ceiling speakers to complete my 5.2.2 Dolby ATMOS home theater setup. Install happens next week, then a full 4k Lord of the Rings Extended Edition marathon will occur that weekend.
Crank up really loud and play "Flight Of The Valkyrie"

Or open Tunein and choose 105.9 wqxr NYC. Oldest classical radio station in the kuntree

Latest posts

Top Bottom