Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post a *PIC* of your latest purchase

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Is there anything special about that bench? 545 seems kind of pricey.
No, not really. I have an Amazon basics flat bench but want an incline bench. Rogue is stupid high but this bench has tons of good reviews. They sell another one that will decline. Shipping is a killer also.

Jtrain80

Legendary
No, not really. I have an Amazon basics flat bench but want an incline bench. Rogue is stupid high but this bench has tons of good reviews. They sell another one that will decline. Shipping is a killer also.

I have heard that exercise equipment had been hard to find and the prices were going up.

Myself, I buy off fat asses that bought equip, did not use, sold at huge loss due to embarrassment.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
f6e51235-f94c-4f0e-a8e1-4cf41edc907d__31830.1607198105.jpg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
About to breakdown and buy one for the wife. She’s still rolling her 2010 with 215k. The new models are seemingly bad ass, but damn they proud of em.

That’s no shit. And the delay in manufacturing has made it worse. There are people waiting more than a year for orders. Resale is good enough you are better off buying new.

They are great vehicles though. Damned thing rides like a Cadillac with the new suspension. The new model is basically your old suburban in size. Adults can sit comfortably in the back.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
That’s no shit. And the delay in manufacturing has made it worse. There are people waiting more than a year for orders. Resale is good enough you are better off buying new.

They are great vehicles though. Damned thing rides like a Cadillac with the new suspension. The new model is basically your old suburban in size. Adults can sit comfortably in the back.
I generally don’t buy new vehicles as a rule, but may have to with the Tahoe. Would love to find one a year old with 25k, but doubt that will happen anytime soon, especially if I want the 2021.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Thanks. Saving up for Incredible Hulk #1 to complete my collection. But damn $10K is alot.
Explain this like I'm 5 and got held back in preschool...

How does the grading scale work? What did that (approx) set you back? Is there still money in comics?

TIA.

Top Bottom