Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Possible King of the Hill plot hole::

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Would you want to be neighbors/friends with them?
1646828399282.png

-Hank is way too much of a busybody for me to actually want to live next to him. He’s basically the self-appointed fun police
-Dale and I would redpill dump on each other till we ended up mutually paranoid that the other was CIA hired to surveil the other
-Bill would probably wear on my nerves after awhile. he's nice but just has too much emotional luggage and pestering people based on his retardation that I couldn't deal with
-Boomhauer is chill. I'd ask him Texas Ranger stories and we'd chase women

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I lost a ton of respect for Hank last night when the helped Smitty fix the football field to help Arlen get to the state championship. Hank puts on this Holier than Though persona, but when it comes to something he really cares about he's willing to cheat. Some people call it competitiveness, I call it cowardice

Arlen deserves to have that championship game appearance scraped from the record books

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Fuck No. Hank is a colossal faggot for passing up that chance. He let Peggy guilt trip him and then has the nerve to get pissed at Don for not taking off his jacket
Another cuck move by Hank on a long list that he doesn’t want to acknowledge

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Can't find the post but Peggy went to west arlen high school.
True. The story is very inconsistent...the best I can come up is that the farm in Montana wasn't doing well cause of a recession or something so her dad got work on an oil patch and moved the entire family to Texas. She and her brother got married and stayed and her parents moved back when the recession was over

Or the writers just messed it up along the run of the series which is what it really looks like

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So it’s established Arlen would’ve won district had Hank’s ankle and their special teams hadn’t broken down, hank was also leading rusher for the school,,,,

YET

Bill Dauterive “ The Billdozer “” had the school record for touchdowns. How is he the leading TD man when Hank was all world at RB?

Was Bill specifically a short yardage / goal line guy?

I’m the episode about Hank’s RB prowess I swear Bill was a lineman…

Any thoughts?
Thunder and lighting?

Top Bottom