Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Possible King of the Hill plot hole::

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
So it’s established Arlen would’ve won district had Hank’s ankle and their special teams hadn’t broken down, hank was also leading rusher for the school,,,,

YET

Bill Dauterive “ The Billdozer “” had the school record for touchdowns. How is he the leading TD man when Hank was all world at RB?

Was Bill specifically a short yardage / goal line guy?

I’m the episode about Hank’s RB prowess I swear Bill was a lineman…

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
O
So it’s established Arlen would’ve won district had Hank’s ankle and their special teams hadn’t broken down, hank was also leading rusher for the school,,,,

YET

Bill Dauterive had the school record for touchdowns. How is he the leading TD man when Hank was all world at RB?

Was Bill specifically a short yardage / goal line guy?

I’m the episode about Hank’s RB prowess I swear Bill was a lineman…

Any thoughts?
Oh god no you ruined the show for me

@PleasureMoose can you weigh in on this

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Could've been an option QB or something
Boomhauer was QB
O

Oh god no you ruined the show for me

@PleasureMoose can you weigh in on this
@d-tiger45 is right its a minor plot-hole and I've questioned this all the time.. you have to be under the assumption that Hank got all the long yards but not the TDs... which means Hank had zero speed and couldn't breakaway from the secondary and was tackled before the endzone so they just brought in the Billdozer to cap off the drive.. sort like a Peyton Hillis or Mike Alstott situation and Bill was Refrigerator Perry status

However the plot hole comes into play bc didn't they give Hank the ball instead of the Billdover on the goaline when his ankle broke or were they just in the redzone I cant member what yardline they were on? Or do we assume that was just a really bad play call by Coach Sauers

Ricky Suggs wouldn't have shattered Hanks and Bills record if he didn't break his ankle too
If I was Hank I’d be pissed that Billdozer got the TDs
I always wondered this

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
T
What i always wondered is why Hank cremated Cotton instead of burying him in a veterans cemetery like he wanted? Did I miss something
hank you for the answers. I’ve seen em all a couple times but this breakdown is why I pay $20 a month.

Also, I think Hank had bad memories from childhood and DeeDee didn’t like Cotton enough to care to get him in Arlington or another cemeterry

TJHall1

Legendary
damn I missed that part I just member him earning a burial plot and being super proud.. I think at one point he also wanted his head cut off and mailed to the Japanese
Hank initially plans to honor a separate wish, to have Cotton's head detached from his body and sent to the Emperor of Japan, but Peggy stops him by (falsely) claiming that Cotton withdrew the request just before his death.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Hank initially plans to honor a separate wish, to have Cotton's head detached from his body and sent to the Emperor of Japan, but Peggy stops him by (falsely) claiming that Cotton withdrew the request just before his death.
so Peggy didn't honor Cottons final wish? shocking lol .. when exactly did Cotton say he wanted to be cremated... Im gonna go back and watch the episode.. I know the guys did it i just cant member him ever saying that he wanted to be flushed down a toilet unless peggy lied to Hank and made it up

TJHall1

Legendary
so Peggy didn't honor Cottons final wish? shocking lol .. when exactly did Cotton say he wanted to be cremated... Im gonna go back and watch the episode.. I know the guys did it i just cant member him ever saying that he wanted to be flushed down a toilet unless peggy lied to Hank and made it up
No, he told hank that some other time way before he died. Then before he died he left a letter wanting to be flushed. Peggy just said that so hank wouldn't do it.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Boomhauer was QB

@d-tiger45 is right its a minor plot-hole and I've questioned this all the time.. you have to be under the assumption that Hank got all the long yards but not the TDs... which means Hank had zero speed and couldn't breakaway from the secondary and was tackled before the endzone so they just brought in the Billdozer to cap off the drive.. sort like a Peyton Hillis or Mike Alstott situation and Bill was Refrigerator Perry status

However the plot hole comes into play bc didn't they give Hank the ball instead of the Billdover on the goaline when his ankle broke or were they just in the redzone I cant member what yardline they were on? Or do we assume that was just a really bad play call by Coach Sauers

Ricky Suggs wouldn't have shattered Hanks and Bills record if he didn't break his ankle too

I always wondered this
Hank clearly got the ladies so he didn’t mind. Narrow uretee and all.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
No, he told hank that some other time way before he died. Then before he died he left a letter wanting to be flushed. Peggy just said that so hank wouldn't do it.
He was on his death bed and Peggy was the only one there..that when Cotton said he wanted his head sent to japan... im gonna go back and rewatch tmrw and find out when hank reads that letter just can't remember that part

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The more I watch, the more hanks relationship with ladybird bothers me. He’s done…..stuff…with that dog

What makes you say that?!

Ladybird hates you!😅🤣😂

I love the episode where they think Ladybird is racist, because she goes after the black AC repairman...but it turns out she just sensed Hank's distress over not being able to fix something for himself.

Top Bottom