Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poorsinous things you Inn Joy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
cant do this anymore its ruined my life.. that's why I take melatonin - v root and exercise but that doesn't seem to work

it really does....I don't have an issue falling asleep its staying asleep
Yeah I have a love it too much relationship w it too.
I found watered down wine works for me. Pour a glass of wine, add a cup of water. Do 3-13× No hangover and you fall out fast. Good luck. Little or shitty sleep can be terrible. I hate it for you. Generic Tylenol and benadryl at night help also. I listen to art bell podcast reruns. Just so my mind doesn't run non stop.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Pics please.

I refuse to buy a sprayer so I just mix concentrated round up in my mouth with water and then just spit it on all the weeds. Just carry a jog of concentrate around with a big bottle of water
The sprayer was 90.00 ea bottle was 20.00 I bought at a feed and seed. If they ask say20220226_092717.jpg you are spraying horse stables but they won't say shit. I spray in April wk1 July wk2 sept wk4. Apply when 24 hrs dry. Can kill a cat but no harm to humans or dogs. Once20220226_092650.jpg dry it will not bother cat. Drys in 1hr or so. I bought the battery powered self pumper sprayer. I hate the self pump kind.
Squeeze 1 cap full per gallon. Will control red ants,fleas,ticks,skeeter, general pestilence. I learned it from exterminator buddy

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Some people don't need Xanax prescriptions (I am one of those people)
My mom is like that. I've been this way since I was 13. I'm like my dad in this respect. I don't even fight it anymore. If I cant sleep I get up and do laundry or clean. I hate doing that stuff during the day when I can do fun stuff

Last edited:
Top Bottom