Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poorsinous things you Inn Joy

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I tore the outlet mall the fvck up today. 4 Greg Norman dri fit golf polos for $10 each, saving $50 x 4.
Two pair of vineyard vine shorts for $20 each, normally $80.

My summer wardrobe is complete.

We won’t discuss the camo Crocs I grabbed for $20

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I spray my yard w Bifen and permetherin a couple times a year to keep bugs flea and ticks away. I refuse to pay 100 when a bottle is 20.0p and the sprayer 90.00. I can spray for a decade and do a better job. Anyone interested and ill post pics of poisons

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I wish its almost impossible for me to sleep longer than 2hours at a time and it doesn't matter how late I stay up ... just took 50mg of melatonin and 500mg of valerian root
Get it checked out. I didn't sleep right for years. Dr has me on a small dose of Xanax at night. Sleep min 6 hrs many time 8. I used to lay down and just lie there never falling asleep unless I had been drinking. Now my drinking is down to 1x a week and I sleep everynight

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I spray my yard w Bifen and permetherin a couple times a year to keep bugs flea and ticks away. I refuse to pay 100 when a bottle is 20.0p and the sprayer 90.00. I can spray for a decade and do a better job. Anyone interested and ill post pics of poisons
Pics please.

I refuse to buy a sprayer so I just mix concentrated round up in my mouth with water and then just spit it on all the weeds. Just carry a jog of concentrate around with a big bottle of water

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Get it checked out. I didn't sleep right for years. Dr has me on a small dose of Xanax at night. Sleep min 6 hrs many time 8. I used to lay down and just lie there never falling asleep unless I had been drinking. Now my drinking is down to 1x a week and I sleep everynight
Some people don't need Xanax prescriptions (I am one of those people)

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I wish its almost impossible for me to sleep longer than 2hours at a time and it doesn't matter how late I stay up ... just took 50mg of melatonin and 500mg of valerian root
This must suck, I sleep like a baby from 10-10:30 to 5:30am every day might sleep to 6-6:30 on the weekends. Takes me about 10 minutes to fall asleep watching some Netflix documentary. I also do not touch caffeine after 9am though.

However if I drink more than 4 beers I will wake up at 2am for at least an hour every damn time.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
what are your sleeping hours?.. i try an lay down between 10am-2pm . Ive been somewhat falling asleep here in the bonus room lately..I guess bc the windows are blacked-out and there's no sunlight coming thru

Same as you, sounds like. I work 4-10s, 2030-0700. Usually sleep around noon, give or take. Get up & go to work. I look at my mornings the way most people do their evenings. I can't go home & go straight to bed...run errands, excersize, smoke & watch tv lol. Been doing this shit 11 years though, getting old.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Get it checked out. I didn't sleep right for years. Dr has me on a small does of Xanax at night. Sleep min 6 hrs many time 8. I used to lay down and just lie there never falling asleep unless I had been drinking. Now my drinking is down to 1x a week and I sleep everynight
cant do this anymore its ruined my life.. that's why I take melatonin - v root and exercise but that doesn't seem to work
This must suck, I sleep like a baby from 10-10:30 to 5:30am every day might sleep to 6-6:30 on the weekends. Takes me about 10 minutes to fall asleep watching some Netflix documentary. I also do not touch caffeine after 9am though.

However if I drink more than 4 beers I will wake up at 2am for at least an hour every damn time.
it really does....I don't have an issue falling asleep its staying asleep

Top Bottom