Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poll:Have you cancelled Rivals?

Have you officially cancelled your Rivals sub?

• Yes

Votes: 105 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 17.3%
  • Will be doing it soon.

Votes: 45 16.9%
  • Will keep the sub open for now.

Votes: 70 26.3%

• Total voters

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
I'm kind of interested in seeing what happens over there. Plus after over 15 years there this sort of thing has happened before for a variety of reasons, and the board always seems to get back to business as usual.

chase182

Poster
Founder
Out as of this morning. I'm paid through 9/21 so I'll monitor to see what happens. I hope this place becomes a true replacement for tMB. Otherwise, I'll miss the breaking news (from insiders) and various tips and suggestions. tMB was a one stop shop for killing time and learning about random crap.

comotiger

Poster
Founder
I still read powermizzou so no reason to outright cancel. Plus my yearly went into effect like 2 weeks ago. But probably won’t view tmb as often now

vicdaddy

Poster
No. Will keep it open for a while. Wont be as active on MB unless the Lib nonsense gets corralled.

DHCM

Poster
I haven’t because I feel like we actually have a pretty decent home board, even though i don’t really post anymore. tMB is a disaster now, though. I hate giving money to Yahoo so I may get there at some point.

BMiller11

Poster
Haven’t canceled yet. Need to see a larger contingent moving over here first. Good start though, especially them PAWGS. Plus this forum isnt all that terrible like I expected.

Last edited:

TarCock29

Poster
Delaying my cancelation since I just rejoined last night after being off for around a year. Will cancel if BuckinCali leaves that board.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
keeping it for now. The main reason being I actually like my home board
CleanRichEasternglasslizard-max-14mb.gif

Top Bottom