Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poll:Have you cancelled Rivals?

Have you officially cancelled your Rivals sub?

• Yes

Votes: 105 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 17.3%
  • Will be doing it soon.

Votes: 45 16.9%
  • Will keep the sub open for now.

Votes: 70 26.3%

• Total voters

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
If yore not a phaggot silver member and paid for a full year, once you cancel you still get to stay on till your sub is up for renewal.

Big_C_KU

Poster
Keeping at least for a little while longer because it’s entertaining seeing all the Libs freak out over the smallest shit.

Have you spoken to Abadeen in Buttfuqistan?
Just got blacklisted after sharing that Nolesrule faggot's pic & twitter tagline you rooted out. Like literally within seconds of posting it I moved to another thread & couldn't read the board or even access my pm's or anything haha.

So anyway to answer the OP:

fcf9396206d90ccd542d9c711e67b34b.jpg

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Just got blacklisted after sharing that Nolesrule faggot's pic & twitter tagline you rooted out. Like literally within seconds of posting it I moved to another thread & couldn't read the board or even access my pm's or anything haha.

@Sparty1045 dropped his Twitter info around 2am. We all had several laughs at his girl arms. NolesRule showed up around 4am and claimed David was his uncle and that he just uses his account. ‘David’ proceeded to post pics of a young Marine and offered himself up for a Wachovia meeting for those who wished to challenge his manhood.

Nobody believed a word he said.

Thread was zapped.

@Sparty1045 dropped his Twitter info around 2am. We all had several laughs at his girl arms. NolesRule showed up around 4am and claimed David was his uncle and that he just uses his account. ‘David’ proceeded to post pics of a young Marine and offered himself up for a Wachovia meeting for those who wished to challenge his manhood.

Nobody believed a word he said.

Thread was zapped.
Hahaha yesss. Fuck I hate missing out on that type of action. Good stuff..

hootyhoogoknights

Poster
Founder
Pulled the trigger this morning. Would have possibly kept it for the homeboard but Josh Heupel is burning UCF to the ground so makes it easy to just check out for the next few years.

Joewildcat8

Poster
Founder
No more Mainboard but hating to get rid of recruiting news on our paid board, they are very up to date and usually right on the rumors

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I didn’t cancel because I have a lifetime comped subscription. When you are a mover and a shaker, people do things for you.

spf84

Poster
Sure did, I don’t care about recruiting, snd I don’t want to go to that liberal hell hole anymore.

Rusty Strings

Poster
Also since we’re in a safe space I’ll let y’all in on a secret - if you cancel the card or account your Rivals account is under, they’ll send you emails that your payment didn’t go through but never turn off your access.
i was wondering if I was the only one doing this. I can't access premium articles but have had homeboard and mainboard access for years without paying.

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Also since we’re in a safe space I’ll let y’all in on a secret - if you cancel the card or account your Rivals account is under, they’ll send you emails that your payment didn’t go through but never turn off your access.
Pretty sure that won't make a difference for me after last night 🤣.

AllNoles

Poster
Been banned from homoboard since last March and hated paying Gene for me to be on TMB, so letting that lapse this month. Gonna be odd. Been on there for like two decades.

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
Have you spoken to Abadeen in Buttfuqistan?
I canceled in the summer, my subscription didn't run out until October, but I was still allowed to post until the beginning of January after I had posted the week before about still being able to use the board even though I had canceled. Someone responded to my post saying it wouldn't last much longer and the next week I lost access. Guessing they work for rivals. Luckily my dad has an account so I was able to log in and see that there was a new board and discord and I joined both. I kind of wish I didn't know my dad's log in as I have no self control to stop looking at the mainboard for now, since I've been on the board for well over half of existence. Granted it gets easier to leave that place every day.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Yes, and you can do it online now. Unfortunately my sub doesn't run out until August.

Begbie_nole

Poster
Founder
Out as of this morning. I'm paid through 9/21 so I'll monitor to see what happens. I hope this place becomes a true replacement for tMB. Otherwise, I'll miss the breaking news (from insiders) and various tips and suggestions. tMB was a one stop shop for killing time and learning about random crap.
istockphoto-951945718-612x612.jpg
just seeing if we can drop photos here and not just links. Might be slowing this place down a bit

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

My sub runs out in August and I plan on going out in a shitposting blaze of glory.

SoonerMD09

Elite
Did it today @Pineapple .

The leftist trolls didn't bother me so much as the lack of information about the program from the home board. Thanks to the transfer portal, recruiting is basically free agency and much less relevant. OU remains a pretty tight lipped program and when something breaks, the mods have articles and everything ready which told me they typically knew what was coming, just didn't share anything with the paying members of their site.

I really didn't see the point in paying for something I can get for free.

Plan to give some $$ here in the near future to help keep this place going.

Rushie

Poster
I don't post much on the homeboard but still frequent it. Good for some laughs on gameday threads. So will keep subscription in place for the time being.

Top Bottom