Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pog mo thoin

Nape

Elite
Founder
More Scottish than Irish, but I dated an Irish girl once. I bought her a potato once.
Most Irish lasses that I know (my Queen included) love their taters. Making parsley buttered potatoes to go with the corned beef, cabbage, and carrots. The key to good cabbage and carrots is to take the liquid from the roasting pan and put it in the boiling pot for the veg. Flavor galore.

tgsell

Poster
Insert reference to a.) touching your meat, b.) inserting your meat into my mouth, c.) massaging your meat, d.) your meat rearranging my guts (didn't think about that one earlier...good tie back to me inevitably eating too much and shitting my pants), e.) staring lovingly at your meat, f.) showing my wife how tender and moist your meat is, g.) me holding a gun to my head while crying after my wife said that your meat looks so much better than mine...yadda yadda

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Insert reference to a.) touching your meat, b.) inserting your meat into my mouth, c.) massaging your meat, d.) your meat rearranging my guts (didn't think about that one earlier...good tie back to me inevitably eating too much and shitting my pants), e.) staring lovingly at your meat, f.) showing my wife how tender and moist your meat is, g.) me holding a gun to my head while crying after my wife said that your meat looks so much better than mine...yadda yadda
You forgot his meat somehow touched by his magic sauce.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I love your cooking as much as i love telling a story. My Grandma was from Sicily. I was offered but refused being a Irish or italian guy. We are all still friends though. Go figure
I’m 1/2 Italian and 1/2 German. My Queen is 100% South Side Irish. Tough as hell and outrageously beautiful.

Top Bottom