Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playoff Baseball Starts This Friday in Cobb County, Georgia.....

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Yeah...baseball sucks...it COULD be fun, if they didn't basically play year round...it's less exciting than chess, and slightly below NASCAR on an oval...a good bit less exciting than a sleep study, and basically on par with being on hold on the telephone while waiting to straighten out a complication with your cable company...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yeah...baseball sucks...it COULD be fun, if they didn't basically play year round...it's less exciting than chess, and slightly below NASCAR on an oval...a good bit less exciting than a sleep study, and basically on par with being on hold on the telephone while waiting to straighten out a complication with your cable company...
I would prefer this take…..

Rather than having faggits from NC, SC, TN,Al, Miss all tell me they are from Braves Country….I’m sure they feel good BUT no real Braves fan believes in this BS.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I would prefer this take…..

Rather than having faggits from NC, SC, TN,Al, Miss all tell me they are from Braves Country….I’m sure they feel good BUT no real Braves fan believes in this BS.
Glad I'm not one of them...I'd rather listen to the listing of side effects from new medications than watch baseball...

Top Bottom