Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pizzagate Rabbithole

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I'll take a look at it later.

Pizzagate was one news story that i missed. I get the gist that someone called in a fake swat to a pizza place?

Someone want to give a brief summary. Ill read into the details when i ahve time tonight

The gist of pizzagate is that a pedophilia ring is being run through a pizza joint in DC. It involves lots of the highest level politicians. Alot of sketchy stuff with that place, along with its owner somehow being connected with some of the biggest and dirtiest names in politics, leads me to believe at least some of it. Alot of the most powerful people in the world are some really sick people.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The gist of pizzagate is that a pedophilia ring is being run through a pizza joint in DC. It involves lots of the highest level politicians. Alot of sketchy stuff with that place, along with its owner somehow being connected with some of the biggest and dirtiest names in politics, leads me to believe at least some of it. Alot of the most powerful people in the world are some really sick people.
Funny enough his name is James Alefantis. his mother was a Rothschild. His last name in french, you ask?

J'aime les enfants translates to "I love children" in French.

voted one of the most powerful men in DC in the not so distant past. A pizza parlor owner. Have fun down there.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I don't know that I believe the weird pizza references in Hilary's email were code for a pedophilia ring, but I am reasonably confident that they weren't talking about pizza either.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Funny enough his name is James Alefantis. his mother was a Rothschild. His last name in french, you ask?

voted one of the most powerful men in DC in the not so distant past. A pizza parlor owner. Have fun down there.

Yeah, there are a whole lot of little things, that alone may not seem like that much, but when you look at all of it...I don't know, but something ain't right.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

When looking at Ole’ Jimmy…. Look at his wealth, family and friends. Also his ex David Brock is a total POS. Brock “was” a big Republican donor back when Former Speaker of the house Denny H was fvcking page boys….at late night Pizza parties on Capital hill. Now Brock is one of the largest Dem. donors. To me…he is an example of when the parties flipped…R’s went from rich elites to party of people and now D’s are all about rich elites and fuck the peole

Jtrain80

Legendary
I don't know that I believe the weird pizza references in Hilary's email were code for a pedophilia ring, but I am reasonably confident that they weren't talking about pizza either.

Pizza and Hotdogs and a few others were named as codeword by the eff bye eye in those really bad cases....Not that we can trust a thing they say anyway. Make of it what you will.

On official documents.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I like the implications of your graphic. Nothing is more heinous and horrific than stealing the soul of a child, and nothing does it like sex abuse. The deeply upsetting aspect of this thread is that it is just one in a carpet of evil that covers the globe. It is no wonder that Nietzsche said god is dead. He saw the destruction of morality and kindness all around him. Too bad most people think he was expressing his atheism, when in actuality he was expressing the inherit evil in mankind who was expressing evil at ever increasing levels of debauchery. He died in 1900. Look how far we have come. The darkness is overwhelming the light.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The most disgusting 🤢 🤮 was once our group and a couple others reported playpen to the FBI. FBI later claimed the 1st notice was from a foreign intel service. I can tell you 1st hand that was total BS. Those fuckers took it over and kept it up and running for a min. They claim 13 days BUT it was actually just under 3 months. 🤬🤬🤬

Teddy Jack

Elite
Yeah photos of commercial freezers being called kill rooms was enough for me to say enough. There is plenty of shit to call out the opposite political party. Enough with stupid shit.
Oh and Tom Hanks is a pedo because he takes strange photos of gloves.
There is bad shit among us. But let’s keep it realistic. He’s not at gitmo filming SNL on a set at gitmo. Fuck people.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah photos of commercial freezers being called kill rooms was enough for me to say enough. There is plenty of shit to call out the opposite political party. Enough with stupid shit.
Oh and Tom Hanks is a pedo because he takes strange photos of gloves.
There is bad shit among us. But let’s keep it realistic. He’s not at gitmo filming SNL on a set at gitmo. Fuck people.

I also do not think wearing red shoes makes you a pedo, and though there are lots of crazy theories about that kind of shit, I don't think that is what is meant by pizzagate. I thought that was more specific to Alifantis & Comet Ping Pong...lots of shadiness there.

Teddy Jack

Elite
I also do not think wearing red shoes makes you a pedo, and though there are lots of crazy theories about that kind of shit, I don't think that is what is meant by pizzagate. I thought that was more specific to Alifantis & Comet Ping Pong...lots of shadiness there.
I was referring to some of the photos taken and posted at Comet pizza with my post. Sorry it wasn’t clear.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
The Red Shoes is a metaphor/symbolism. When they were killing the children, the blood covered their feet...ie red shoes

Vanderbilt Basement pool...oddly looks like the painting of kids lined up with red feet.
iu

More Podesta "Art" kids wearing red shoes
iu

Bunch of shithead scum elites all dressed up sporting red shoes
iu

Last edited:
The Red Shoes is a metaphor/symbolism. When they were killing the children, the blood covered their feet...ie red shoes

Vanderbilt Basement pool...oddly looks like the painting of kids lined up with red feet.
iu

iu

iu
I thought after my first Pizzagate rabbit hole, I was inoculated. This has disturbed me all over again.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I was referring to some of the photos taken and posted at Comet pizza with my post. Sorry it wasn’t clear.
Gotcha.

Edit to add...some posters in the fraqqle thread definitely assume red shoes mean someone is a pedo, everytime they see a pic of someone wearing them. Had forgotten about the red shoes you mention, related to comet ping pong.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

iu

iu

iu

I have zero doubt the Podesta brothers do unspeakable things to children. The fact they can openly display the art they do, and it is not only accepted, but published in magazines & shit...well, it says alot about our society. Also says alot about how untouchable the elites are. Sickening.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Everything point too the accusations being at least somewhat true. Including him being listed as one of the most powerful people in DC. Lol

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I thought after my first Pizzagate rabbit hole, I was inoculated. This has disturbed me all over again.
Now if you really want a disturbing thought experiment...

Consider the state of unaccompanied children who are being detained at the border. They are dumped in facilities with no process, no accountability. What happens to all of them? There are tens of thousands (or more) of kids being held by the Biden administration, and they're doing nothing to stop the arrival of more of them. Do you think they're all going to be closely tracked? Or will they disappear without a trace? The latter seems likely for a large portion of them. Is this administration feeding child traffickers with fresh supply?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Still trying to figure out how a little pizza joint owner is considered one of the most powerful people in DC, seat of power for the free world, and his name translates into French "I love children". That being said.... They threw a bunch of smoke his way to avoid looking at the Podesta emails that were just weird as fuck. $50,000 for hotdogs and they will be in the hot tub????? wtf?.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Everything point too the accusations being at least somewhat true. Including him being listed as one of the most powerful people in DC. Lol
Want to make this simple to connect the dots?

Start with Weinstein, Epstein, Wexner (of VS fame... guess what Victoria's not so very secret was?), Raniere, Adam Schitt and the Standard Hotel.

Nah... nothing to see here.

And yes, that's the Vanderbilt pool at the Biltmore in that artwork above. I've been there many times in the past 30 years. I have always hated going in there and that was way before I ever knew anything about Podesta or those paintings. It's one of those places that you just walk in and get overwhelmed by a suffocating feeling of dread.

Hey! Fun fact, Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt's son. His older brother 'jumped' to his death from their bedroom window.

Totally normal. Check the artwork. That's exactly how I would decorate a young boys' room.

While you're at it, check her necklaces that Carter is playing with.

Screenshot_20210611-022854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Start with Weinstein, Epstein, Wexner (of VS fame... guess what Victoria's not so very secret was?), Raniere, Adam Schitt and the Standard Hotel.

And yes, that's the Vanderbilt pool at the Biltmore in that artwork above. I've been there many times in the past 30 years. I have always hated going in there and that was way before I ever knew anything about Podesta or those paintings. It's one of those places that you just walk in and get overwhelmed by a suffocating feeling of dread.

Hey! Fun fact, Anderson Cooper is Gloria Vanderbilt's son. His older brother 'jumped' to his death from their bedroom window.

Totally normal. Check the artwork. That's exactly how I would decorate a young boys' room.

View attachment 26045
O I know and believe it at its purest. Its in the open and ignored. Its Hell on earth. That picture is so creepy

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
…just ask Elvis Costello

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

View attachment 26045
These people worship Satan

and at the bottom of that barrel is worshipping themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom