Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pet peeves

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
People not using turn signals at 4-ways. You fuck everything up. In fact, people not knowing how 4-ways work in general, or just looking at their phone not paying attention to what’s happening. The ones I go through around Clemson are like a free for all game of chicken. People just stare at each other and then are like fuck it I’m going!
Pretty much says it all.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Here is SC, the little towns along the interstates like to draw their city limits so they include the interstate. So the town might be a mile or 2 from the interstate, but they will annex a tiny sliver of a road that runs to the highway overpass/exit, just so they can hide their shitty cops there and write speeding tickets to raise money for the city. There are 3 such towns within about 10 miles of my exit on I-95. Bastards.
Where are you off I-95? If you ever make it South to the Lake Murray area, let me know. I'd be proud to buy you a beer.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Where are you off I-95? If you ever make it South to the Lake Murray area, let me know. I'd be proud to buy you a beer.

North side of Lake Marion, sort of in the middle of nowhere haha...Clarendon county.

Where are you on Murray? Got friends around Chapin & Prosperity. My good friend in Chapin has been bugging me to come spend a weekend up there.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
North side of Lake Marion, sort of in the middle of nowhere haha...Clarendon county.

Where are you on Murray? Got friends around Chapin & Prosperity. My good friend in Chapin has been bugging me to come spend a weekend up there.
Lexington. Also have a good friend in Prosperity so I'm over there from time to time.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Hate waiting at a traffic light when the car in front decides to be Mr. Friendly and encourage people to go in front of him. Usually it consists of multiple signals back and forth that waste so much time three other cars waiting don’t make the late just so this idiot could feel better about letting one car go.

A few times I’ve laid on the horn to the bewilderment of the do-gooder. I’m sure they have no idea why anyone would be pissed.
The do-gooder describes my dad to a T. I try to explain to him that he is just fucking everything up by being nice and letting someone go ahead of him out of turn. Just go when you are supposed to and everyone gets where they want to go faster.

After a lot of bitching, he is finally coming around.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When people use the Declaration of Independence to support overthrowing / rebelling against The Constitution or secession.

The law of the land is The Constitution and it doesn’t give any mechanism for abolishing government or secession. If The Founders wanted a mechanism for that in The Constitution they would’ve added it. The Founders correctly realized that by establishing a republic that government would always consist of the consenting governed and it would be unable to be destructive to its citizens unalienable rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom