Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Patriot and HIMARS to Ukraine

Oler Ted

Elite
Depending on the type of munitions for the HIMARS Ukraine would be able to hit targets deep within Russia. This would be a major escalation in the war and Putin would retaliate. Dangerous proxy war the US is involved in.
I’m kinda surprised this is happening based on previous rhetoric. I can understand a defense system like patriot, but a precision strike system seems like an escalation no doubt

Emma tenywa

Elite
Depending on the type of munitions for the HIMARS Ukraine would be able to hit targets deep within Russia. This would be a major escalation in the war and Putin would retaliate. Dangerous proxy war the US is involved in.
Of course it would be good for the US to hit Russia via Ukraine than involving in a direct conflict. No one is caring about de-escalation at this point. Everyone wants to make sure Russia is weakened

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Russia is deploying their laser anti drone "guns" and their new urban tanks. I would say the lack of an increase in strikes in western Ukraine shows that Russia is cool with the east of the country but I'd suspect that to change when these weapons hit the ground.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Russia is deploying their laser anti drone "guns" and their new urban tanks. I would say the lack of an increase in strikes in western Ukraine shows that Russia is cool with the east of the country but I'd suspect that to change when these weapons hit the ground.
MAybe they're readying for a long war, considering how the west came out to support Ukraine.

Top Bottom