Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Patriot Intercept

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@MortgageHorn why are you editing posts by members?? Doesn’t seem very free speech to me. Butthurt much?
Nah that was just me changing the article I posted. He doesn’t have any mod privileges

I think I ended up taking almost everyone’s privileges away because people just can’t seem to help themselves

I did it and I stand by it.

I told you to take the trolling to any other thread. That one is troll free
It’s trolling because you don’t like the posts? Interesting, posts about Donald trump saying the vax is good are not allowed on the free speech forum.

You’re soft.

Edit: and where did you tell me to take trolling else where? Or are you making that up?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It’s trolling because you don’t like the posts? Interesting, posts about Donald trump saying the vax is good are not allowed on the free speech forum.

You’re soft.

Edit: and where did you tell me to take trolling else where? Or are you making that up?
He’s no longer a mod. Just do your best not to troll that thread please. Reduces drama for me

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

You’re soft.

When I sent you the warning.

You can say what you want about Trump but when you get in a 3 page argument with stupid comebacks it makes it hard for those behind to catch up.

When I sent you the warning.

You can say what you want about Trump but when you get in a 3 page argument with stupid comebacks it makes it hard for those behind to catch up.
When did you send me a warning???

I’m sorry your soft ass can’t handle YouTube videos of trump talking about vaccines.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
When did you send me a warning???

I’m sorry your soft ass can’t handle YouTube videos of trump talking about vaccines.

Sent you a warning a few weeks back and another one today.

Still you insisted on being a spamming retard and was treated as such

You aren't the only I ever who doesn't like Trump, you're the only on inflammatory about it though.

You aren't the only I ever who doesn't like Trump, you're the only on inflammatory about it though.
Can you show me where you sent me a warning? Doubtful that you can.

Who said I don’t like trump? I sure as shit didn’t as he was 100x better than the shit show now.

And the person censoring other peoples messages on the free speech forum calling someone else a retard is rich 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry you’re a soft ass bitch who can’t handle opposing view points. Thank goodness your moderator privileges are gone as someone as fragile as you shouldn’t be telling others what is and isn’t acceptable on a free speech forum.

Still waiting for you to show me the warnings you sent me 2 weeks ago and today.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I did it and I stand by it.

I told you to take the trolling to any other thread. That one is troll free

Dude, this is the FREE SPEECH Forum.

There is an ignore function if you don't want to engage with him and it works quite well.

Editing posts and blocking or banning people is childish and everything we hate about the left.

Use the ignore feature.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Back on topic ...

@Croot_Overlord Do you believe its true we shot down one of their hyper-sonic missiles? Is that within the Patriots capabilities? Can it be replicated or was that luck?

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

There is an ignore function if you don't want to engage with him and it works quite well.

Editing posts and blocking or banning people is childish and everything we hate about the left.

Use the ignore feature.

I was tasked to keep that thread clean when this place first started up.

He can take his bullshit to another thread.

Of course if he did that no one would see his desperate cries for attention because no one pays attention to any other thread.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Use the ignore feature.

The ignore function works in every thread though. They just want to ignore him in that particular one.

View attachment 181011

@LafesterMacintosh what exactly did you post that qualified to be edited? post it here
I’m not sure what the original post said because he completely changed it. He didn’t like that I posted videos of trump talking about how good the vax was. @MortgageHorn legitimately thinks trump was tricked about the vax, which is absolutely fucking absurd, and that soft ass bitch jake didn’t like posts that refuted that.

It wasn’t trolling, he just didn’t like it. And he never warned me like he claimed he did twice, he’s making that up, which is also ridiculous.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I’m not sure what the original post said because he completely changed it. He didn’t like that I posted videos of trump talking about how good the vax was. @MortgageHorn legitimately thinks trump was tricked about the vax, which is absolutely fucking absurd, and that soft ass bitch jake didn’t like posts that refuted that.

It wasn’t trolling, he just didn’t like it. And he never warned me like he claimed he did twice, he’s making that up, which is also ridiculous.
just sounds like he has a bad case of post-vaccination regret. just like everyone else in that thread
1683478254718.png

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

This guy is a fag.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

I don't like that you showed up in March and have been picking fights with everyone since that first day.

It's your life, if they are fine with a fat attention whore trolling a dead ass message board you are free to waste your life doing it.

Top Bottom