Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Overview on my thoughts of Chicago (Illinois)

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I agree, but it is time for Buckhead to save themselves. ATL is going down.

We can't save the whole area. Buckhead needs their own police force.
Exactly what my bud said. Once shit starts creeping you gotta have everything ready. Bc that dumbshit mayor isn't gonna stop them. Then you end up like that couple in Missouri. And those idiots voted dem

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Went to Scores in Chicago like 12 years ago. They had some of the tallest strippers i've ever seen. I loved the Eastern Euro chicks in the place... the funniest thing was the hottest chick in the place ended up being from Murray Ky. She asked about my accent and then went all country on me mid stripping after I said I was from KY.

It was the sexiest but also most awkward strip I've ever got. She actually hugged me after the lap dance.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
@ChicagoFats

Do you recommend catching a drink at the bar on top of the John Hancock instead of the Willis tower?

When we visited there a couple years ago, we enjoyed drinks at this place one day. Cool spot. Great views. Cindy's Rooftop Bar. (Pics from DuckDuckGo)

26142544965_bef557f476_b.jpg

102867953_3_cropped_1.jpg

cindys-rooftop-4.jpg

Last edited:

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I’m in town for a few days in the Lincoln Park area of town. Here are my thoughts.

1. There is so much talent here. I see more good looking woman than ugly ones.
2. No one is fat. I haven’t seen a fat person yet.

3. everything is expensive. 12 bucks for a pack of smokes! Wow.

4. Lake Michigan is pretty. Even though I drive by the gulf (of Mexico) everyday, the lake is pretty.

5. legal weed is expensive.

6. way to many IPA’s. Everywhere I go is nothing but IPA’s

7. it’s chilly out side. It’s in the low 70s.
I’m just glad you put Illinois in parenthesis. I would have had no idea which Chicago you were talking about.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Oak Brook shopping center is a well known and popular shopping center in the Chicago suburbs.

Disgusting, and this shit is only going to get worse with prosecutors like the ones in the Rittenhouse case. Pay attention to where you live people.

Top Bottom