Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Out building advice - Rules Followed

I need somewhere to store my riding lawn mower, push mower, etc. We have a standard 2-garage that we park in. There isn't much room for anything else once our cars are parking inside. Our house is all brick and I am not willing to pay crazy money to have a brick matching out building built. So I will have to go with another option and try to tuck it in our woods out back enough to not look bad. I probably need a 10 x 20. Other than Home Depot or Lowe's, I have no idea where I should go for this. TIA

23961134-sexy-young-woman-sits-on-a-brick-builder-building-tools-near.jpg
091e8cceada4e0893f95b9e19a8142e1.jpg
Top-quality-Summer-fashion-bikini-Free-shipping-hot-Popular-beauty-Sexy-Bikini-ed-Brazilian-Bottom-swimsuit.jpg
1610726522715.jpeg

Lolyoyo6

Poster
With the price of lumber, just buy a metal shed kit. They don't cost much and are super easy to build.

A lumber built 10x20 will cost around 3.5k to 5k, a metal one you should be able to get for 2-3k. If you go for 10x17, my friend just got one last December for 1.5k, but that was probably a holiday special.

Last edited:
Where do you live? I got a shed guy in Atlanta that beat the hell out of the home depot crap in price and quality. He showed up w a crew and tossed it up in a day. Ill take a pic later and load it for ya.

Edit:
$2,846 upgraded roof pitch so i could build a loft and cedar shake.
https://storageshedatlanta.com/
View attachment 1835
Thanks man. I am only a few miles south of Charlotte NC. I like the route that you took. I will look for a similar company in our area.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
FYI I just bought one meaning of a new shed for my lawn mower and four-wheeler cuz the one at my old house burned down with the house all total it was right around $500 and it took me about two days to put them together there galvanized sheet metal corrugated sheet metal

biglandowski

Poster
Thanks man. I am only a few miles south of Charlotte NC. I like the route that you took. I will look for a similar company in our area.
Np, might also want to check w your city. I was able to go as large as 150sqft without a permit and you could probably get away without permitting a shed but the last thing you want is to get busted by some dick head neighbor and have to tear down the thing because you didn't permit it correctly. it's kind of a gray area because they're not a permanent structure, in theory they can be relocated.

J_A_

Poster
BIL built that shed for me on a slab. 11x13, insulated, 110 & 220 w/ a heater to keep my equipment in working order during the winter. Cost $4k

Last edited:
Top Bottom