Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One thing I’m confused on regarding the jab…

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Again? Trump supporter here. But he was the one that was responsible for making it happen.
What does that have to do with it? So the guy removed all the bull shit red tape and had a concoction they called a vaccine rushed through testing and approval.

Trump did it to try and save American lives. However Trump himself wasn’t in the laboratories testing and studying and engineering this shot.

The institutions used have no credibility,
They’ve all received big money from the feds, every federal institution has been over taken by Marxists.

Im not gonna die on this Hill in order to keep from the shot..

I’m going to die on this hill so my girls don’t end up in some weird dystopian nightmare where the government gets to decide what happens with their bodies.

I’ll die on that hill for my kids, yours, and theirs.

Foreign and Domestic,m

When you start denying my brothers and sisters their liberty and pursuit of happiness, you become an enemy of the people.

Any fascist over throw demonizes the opposition and then kills off the useful idiots after power is consolidated.

And that’s before we get to any bible ramifications.

I might be a sinner, but I’m cloaked with the armor of god, and my heart says don’t, There’s battles to be fought and healthy men needed.

Weve all been placed on this timeline at the very exact moment we are all supposed to be, and for the part we are supposed to play.

The ideas we share and the information disseminated now on this forum, are the same ideas, and the same American spirit that traveled through colonial pubs and ignited the American revolution.

Im proud to be an American. I’m proud that we as a group have put together this board. I’m grateful to the guys behind the scenes brain storming and trying to make this place grow..

Places like this, and people like you and I will save America.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I’m as conservative as you could possibly be. Trump was the absolute fucking mastermind behind getting the “Warp Speed Vaccine” pushed through. Why are so many conservatives now treating it like it was Biden’s baby and not getting it? Is it solely political for you?

Genuinely curious here. This seems like a slam dunk, drop the mic and walk away point for conservatives. Trump literally handed the baton to a senile fuck who gets all the credit for something most of you refuse to take.

I genuinely don’t care what you do or don’t do to your body, but it seems like a strange die to hill on.

I am of the opinion that Trump should get a Nobel Prize for the development of the vaccine.

jarhead5903

Poster
What does that have to do with it? So the guy removed all the bull shit red tape and had a concoction they called a vaccine rushed through testing and approval.

Trump did it to try and save American lives. However Trump himself wasn’t in the laboratories testing and studying and engineering this shot.

The institutions used have no credibility,
They’ve all received big money from the feds, every federal institution has been over taken by Marxists.

Im not gonna die on this Hill in order to keep from the shot..

I’m going to die on this hill so my girls don’t end up in some weird dystopian nightmare where the government gets to decide what happens with their bodies.

I’ll die on that hill for my kids, yours, and theirs.

Foreign and Domestic,m

When you start denying my brothers and sisters their liberty and pursuit of happiness, you become an enemy of the people.

Any fascist over throw demonizes the opposition and then kills off the useful idiots after power is consolidated.

And that’s before we get to any bible ramifications.

I might be a sinner, but I’m cloaked with the armor of god, and my heart says don’t, There’s battles to be fought and healthy men needed.

Weve all been placed on this timeline at the very exact moment we are all supposed to be, and for the part we are supposed to play.

The ideas we share and the information disseminated now on this forum, are the same ideas, and the same American spirit that traveled through colonial pubs and ignited the American revolution.

Im proud to be an American. I’m proud that we as a group have put together this board. I’m grateful to the guys behind the scenes brain storming and trying to make this place grow..

Places like this, and people like you and I will save America.
I’d like to add that King King plays Ping Pong with his Ding Dong. Thanks

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I say get the jab. It is a major American technology innovation. We led the world!!

We beat China and Europe.

BDD says get the jab. This new technology is something to be proud of.

It is like the moon landing.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Again? Trump supporter here. But he was the one that was responsible for making it happen.
He just gave people that were clamoring for a shot, a shot. So fucking simple even a feline can figure it out. It's not poltical, it's common fucking sense. Seems like a silly hill to die on, doing your part meeting Pfizer's projected profits that is. SKOL!

catreaper

Master Baiter
He just gave people that were clamoring for a shot, a shot. So fucking simple even a feline can figure it out. It's not poltical, it's common fucking sense. Seems like a silly hill to die on, doing your part meeting Pfizer's projected profits that is. SKOL!
That he also took and suggested his followers get it. It appears Trump is only concerned about Pfizer’s profits.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I think you already answered your own question a few posts up. Trump pushed for a vaccine and made it happen. Obviously he’s not pushing it on people, but he delivered. You seem mighty angry for being a like minded conservative.

One school of thought was that Trump rushed the vaxx to get us out of lockdown b4 he left.

I no longer trust the medical community in regards to Covid. It has turned them into power thirsty tyrants who are putting profit over patient care.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That he also took and suggested his followers get it. It appears Trump is only concerned about Pfizer’s profits.
In one hand, while in the other talking HCQ and 'other' promising therapies. I was never that concerned about Covid anyway. A bunch of betas and karens were though. Thank them for the jabs as President Trump answered their call as well. If you are concerned about Covid, you are in the matrix. Step out into the light for heaven's sake. My hill, my death. SKOL!

catreaper

Master Baiter
In one hand, while in the other talking HCQ and 'other' promising therapies. I was never that concerned about Covid anyway. A bunch of betas and karens were though. Thank them for the jabs as President Trump answered their call as well. If you are concerned about Covid, you are in the matrix. Step out into the light for heaven's sake. My hill, my death. SKOL!
I’m not concerned about covid. I stated that previously. On that, we can agree. Just funny to me how 95% of the people on this forum can’t get enough of the taste of BDD dick, but then bash something that he made happen and got himself.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I’m not concerned about covid. I stated that previously. On that, we can agree. Just funny to me how 95% of the people on this forum can’t get enough of the taste of BDD dick, but then bash something that he made happen and got himself.
Never tasted dick and don't plan too. I supported his agenda to 'Make America Great'. But that doesn't mean I blindly or mindlessly follow the MAN, he isn't God. I have my own faculties and those faculties told me to stay away from these jabs from the word go. My facultlies are being proven correct as the horrible news about the jab filter in. If the blind follow blindly so be it. I wasn't cut from that cloth. Show me a perfect Man and I will show you Jesus. Short of that, I will continue to rely on my own faculties to base major decisions on. If that is my hill to die on, plant the fucking flag! SKOL!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
The support for Don is actually more based on his perceived hostility to the ruling class, big pharma, mainstream media, military indsutrial complex, the globlists/marxists

The vax happens to be unviersally endorsed by these very same institutions

Don has the personality to keep people on board even though his tangible moves align with the very interests we supported him to combat

There is also a total vaccum when it comes to leadership against MR Global and people feel they must stick with Trump

The fog of war is heavy but I believe we are currently without ally within any major institution including the political realm

Also many here are in good shape/naturally immuned and have done their own cost/benefit of these beauties and have determined to pass regardless of what politician endorses the vax

Many are also aware that politicians are followers and will trumpet what is expedient to them as opposed to what is in the interest of a particular individual

As for me....the surrender in chief is Trump. Biden can't surrender to our enemies, he's on their side. The question is did Trump fail his own people or succeed in his objective

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Never tasted dick and don't plan too. I supported his agenda to 'Make America Great'. But that doesn't mean I blindly or mindlessly follow the MAN, he isn't God. I have my own faculties and those faculties told me to stay away from these jabs from the word go. My facultlies are being proven correct as the horrible news about the jab filter in. If the blind follow blindly so be it. I wasn't cut from that cloth. Show me a perfect Man and I will show you Jesus. Short of that, I will continue to rely on my own faculties to base major decisions on. If that is my hill to die on, plant the fucking flag! SKOL!
YESSIR!!

Some suport don unconditionally. Some see some huge failings. Some think he was/is a trojan horse

Personally, I think he should be totally ignored. My attention/support requires some results

It's not looking good

I have faith in Jesus Christ. His victory is won.

I have faith in the American people because I am an American, to give up on the people is to give up on myself. The great overlap between the Christian and the American is who they surrender to, there is but 1 we bow too

Our faults are within, are fates determined above...we are playing with house money

At the intersection of myth and man, stands the True American...SKOL!!

Top Bottom