Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OMG Jacksonville State Upsets FSU

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Isn’t this a game FSU should be able to roll their helmets out there and win? Is there no talent on the roster or coaching? Plus losing at home?
They just don’t care anymore. It’s embarrassing. They have to have talent, they are in Florida for Christ’s sake, a recruiting hotbed.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
When ND squeaked out a win against FSU last week, all the pollyannas kept saying how this is a much improved FSU team. They're going to get at least 9 wins. They played their hearts out. It wasn't ND being shitty it was FSU being very good with that talented roster. Then this week takes place, ND damn near loses to a MAC team at home and FSU lost at home to an FCS team. SMH. They're still making excuses on the homoboard about how things aren't bad blah blah blah.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Hopefully the Fraqqle Rock thread moves here for this topic. To answer some comments over there, I don’t think Norvell is necessarily a “loser” yet. Rebuilding a broken team takes time. Last year was his first year and last year was a cluster fuck due to Covid. He gets a pass. This year, he has recruited well so far and there are some noted improvements. That said, his defensive coordinator has to go. 3rd and 17 against Notre Dame and you call a full on blitz without even hiding the fact? Stupid. Then you allow a Hail Mary from Jacksonville State with zero time left? Pull all your defenders back for fucks sake.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Hopefully the Fraqqle Rock thread moves here for this topic. To answer some comments over there, I don’t think Norvell is necessarily a “loser” yet. Rebuilding a broken team takes time. Last year was his first year and last year was a cluster fuck due to Covid. He gets a pass. This year, he has recruited well so far and there are some noted improvements. That said, his defensive coordinator has to go. 3rd and 17 against Notre Dame and you call a full on blitz without even hiding the fact? Stupid. Then you allow a Hail Mary from Jacksonville State with zero time left? Pull all your defenders back for fucks sake.
I don't think he is a loser at all, but we are still a year or two away from having the personnel on the team to really be competitive. Donte Lucas is an absolute knucklehead and needs to sit the bench. The entire defensive backfield needs to get some football smarts. They have very little.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I don't think he is a loser at all, but we are still a year or two away from having the personnel on the team to really be competitive. Donte Lucas is an absolute knucklehead and needs to sit the bench. The entire defensive backfield needs to get some football smarts. They have very little.
Someone else said he was a loser. I mean, technically speaking, he is a loser. Can he turn this ship around and be a winner? Idk, but I’m not liking the coaching on the defense. It sucks.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator

Mike Norvell vows Florida State Seminoles won't quit on season after loss to FCS team​

Latest posts

Top Bottom