Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok, even if you DON’T live in Alabama GITT

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The Alabama house bill preventing mandated vaccines has an exemption clause in it for universities, everyone needs to contact their local state reps and demand this be taken out! I refuse to continue to go to school if I have to vaccinate!

section 1:C

I remember when I was going to GT, they wanted everyone to the the Hepatitis B shot. I think you had to get three shots.

They held up me registering my first semester until I got the first shot. So I got it.

Never went back for the second shot until they held up my registering before my second semester until I got the second shot.

They forgot about me and I never got the third shot. Fuck you GT. I beat your system.

I can catch Hepatitis B despite your fooking rules.

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I remember when I was going to GT, they wanted everyone to the the Hepatitis B shot. I think you had to get three shots.

They held up me registering my first semester until I got the first shot. So I got it.

Never went back for the second shot until they held up my registering until I got the second shot.

They forgot about me and I never got the third shot. Fuck you GT. I beat your system.
Dude I’ve been pumped full of so many different vaccines in the army, it’s ridiculous.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Bump:

MY FELLOW ALABAMIANS,

IT IS TIME TO TAKE ACTION NOW!

AS WE SPEAK, ALABAMA LEGISLATURE IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON A BILL, SB267, TO BAN VACCINE PASSPORTS, BUT THERE IS AN EXEMPTION (SECTION 1:C) FOR COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES. IF YOU CONDEMN VACCINE PASSPORTS AND ANY EFFORT TO MANDATE STUDENTS TO VACCINATE IN ORDER TO ATTEND SCHOOL, PLEASE CALL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE NOW AND URGE THEM TO REMOVE THE EXEMPTION. VACCINATION SHOULD BE A CITIZEN’S PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND NOT FORCED UPON ANYONE. THESE ARE DARK TIMES MY FRIENDS. IT HAS TO BE US, THE CITIZENS TO TAKE ACTION FOR OURSELVES…AND WE CAN DO IT! BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. AGAIN, PLEASE EMAIL AND CALL YOUR STATE REP NOW AND DEMAND THAT THIS EXEMPTION BE REMOVED. THANK YOU!

BILL: http://alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/ALISON/SearchableInstruments/2021RS/PrintFiles/213556-4.pdf

IF YOU NEED HELP FINDING YOUR REPRESENTATIVE’S CONTACT INFORMATION GO TO: https://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/

CLICK ON USE CURRENT LOCATION. YOUR REPS WILL POP UP, JUST CLICK ON THEIR NAME. IT WILL GIVE YOU THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. IF YOU GET VOICEMAIL OR THE SECRETARY, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND CALL BACK AGAIN AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES.

DEMAND A VOTE FOR FREEDOM!

Top Bottom