Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oh how the mighty have fallen Coumo (And now Crazy Nancy) addition

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Wonder what the buyout amount was? I can now hope that the retirement community lawsuits start to fly.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Wonder what the buyout amount was? I can now hope that the retirement community lawsuits start to fly.
rryJZrSWF9Lj19I1PzBYWi2CytpWhKL7Rd54xYd5mQI.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hopefully it isn't to make way for AOC or one of the other crazy bitches in the Democratic party. That would make us miss ol Nancy.
Representative Hakeem Jeffries of New York

If they hold The House.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Okay wtf is going on

Ever have someone you hate at work say they are going to retire and you get real excited? But, then they stick around, do the same old shit, and everyone says don't worry they are retiring. Then they are there for another 10 years, but every one continues to say don't worry they are retiring......

Seen it done before, and this is the what I see happening here.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
How the wicked refuse to accept reality and hang on until their fingernails are stripped off and the blood drips into their eyes, blinding them unable to see truth.
Another one bites the dust.

mrt

Elite
I wonder what his worthless brother will do for a job now that he's gone. cnn has no reason to keep the slug now that his gov bro is toast. ILMAO Amazing that all the 15000 deaths he helped to cause isn't taking center stage. He needs a black bag around his head but with some breathing holes so he don't die before reaching the end of the rope attached to the underside of the bag. One thing I have to say about ole Saddam Hussein, he was cussing everyone on the scaffold all the way down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom