Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*** Official Super Bowl 55 thread *** Does the GOAT get ring #7 at 43 years old Or is it back-to-back for Patrick?

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
The main narrative cuts one of two ways - Goat cementing his place in history OR out with the old, in with the new

Tough call, but I'm taking Mahomes and Reid

The spread isn’t budging which is weird the Monday on the week of the game.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
As thrilling as the Chiefs are......I just can't get behind them going back-to-back. Mahomes seems like a good kid; however, he's clearly the chosen posterchild for the new woke movement. Not his fault, as I think he's being taken advantage of. I like everything about him, but the "movement" has cloaked and anointed him. Travis Kelce is a shit human. Cheetah beats women and children. Amazing football players, but yea.

I can't stand Tom Brady winning another one, but it makes for a more compelling story than a repeat by the Chiefs.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Different time and place....TB wins by 10. MVP of the game will be TB (see what I did, lol)
Uh huh. KC's D is much better than advertised, and have turned it up in the playoffs just like last year. Brady throws 2+ INTs.

Nas

Poster
Why is Kelce a shit bird? No trolling i really don't know.

I going Chiefs. They make plays when they have to and faced a gauntlet this year. I'm concerned with them missing their OL, but Reid and EB have been way ahead of everyone in game day planning and coaching all year.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
What a pathetic excuse for a schedule.Screenshot_20210205-210651_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TJHall1

Legendary
Why is Kelce a shit bird? No trolling i really don't know.

I going Chiefs. They make plays when they have to and faced a gauntlet this year. I'm concerned with them missing their OL, but Reid and EB have been way ahead of everyone in game day planning and coaching all year.
Hard-core BLM, giant lib faggot. Quite possibly the wokest person in the USA.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
SuperChiefs going to retire Brady Sunday. But that’s hardly the question. The real question is will they three peat next year.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
SuperChiefs going to retire Brady Sunday. But that’s hardly the question. The real question is will they three peat next year.

Vegas says no. So, I’ll take that bet. Is that what the Mahomo fags are calling themselves now is the Superchiefs? Please, please for the love of anything that this is a joke.

Top Bottom