Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***OFFICIAL RIVALRY WEEK THREAD***

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Sorry but you fags aren’t very good at keeping your gayness closeted. Ku is where all the metro kids go to feel accepted and eventually find a soulmate to pound each other’s assholes
Again, you sure know a LOT about this stuff. Quite the gay insider.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
What happend?
Let’s see… I gave you credit for calling the South Carolina victory over Clemson. Hidden Lakes was upset that I didn’t give him credit as well.

Per usual Georgia beat Georgia Tech today
Georgia has won 30 out of the last 31 games. Not too bad. Especially with a walk on quarterback.

Florida State rushed the field after beating a six and six Florida. Lol

Ohio State shat the bed today

Auburn is terrible! And I’ll be damned if TCU is it gonna probably make the playoffs. Also, should be a good one in LA tonight.

Again, congratulations to South Carolina for beating Tennessee last week and Clemson today

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Let’s see… I gave you credit for calling the South Carolina victory over Clemson. Hidden Lakes was upset that I didn’t give him credit as well.

Georgia has won 30 out of the last 31 games. Not too bad. Especially with a walk on quarterback.

Auburn is terrible! And I’ll be damned if TCU is it gonna probably make the playoffs. Also, should be a good one in LA tonight.

Again, congratulations to South Carolina for beating Tennessee last week and Clemson today
TLDR

I’m thinking you’re 65+ and sit at home by yourself and just nuked a hungry man meal for yourself

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 151733
And business as usual in Athens today

Should be a good one over in LA tonight. I think USC finds a way to score a little bit more than Notre Dame.
Sadly I agree. ND needs a QB desperately not a midget they currently have that can't even see over the line. And Caleb Williams probably wins the Heisman tonight. Feelsbadman

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Sadly I agree. ND needs a QB desperately not a midget they currently have that can't even see over the line. And Caleb Williams probably wins the Heisman tonight. Feelsbadman
I don’t know man it depends on which Notre Dame shows up. I think it will be a good game and come down to the end of the fourth quarter. USC has a ton of offense but no defense.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know man it depends on which Notre Dame shows up. I think it will be a good game and come down to the end of the fourth quarter. USC has a ton of offense but no defense.
Gotta be able to grind em like they did to Clemson few weeks ago. Keep that O off the field. Only shot. We'll see how the line looks after the first series or 2.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
not-great-bob.gif

noleology

Elite
Founder

The "rush the field" was planned and field cards were distributed to boosters/students prior to the game. It was a to celebrate not sucking all year and hopefully "turning a corner".

We don't "rush the field".

Only "rush the field" I remember was after a #1 vs #2 win against uf back in the 90's and tearing the golpost down after skunking miami in the 80's

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
The "rush the field" was planned and field cards were distributed to boosters/students prior to the game. It was a to celebrate not sucking all year and hopefully "turning a corner".

We don't "rush the field".

Only "rush the field" I remember was after a #1 vs #2 win against uf back in the 90's and tearing the golpost down after skunking miami in the 80's
I’m just glad y’all beat Florida.

noleology

Elite
Founder
Post-Game Bobby Bowden Field Access
%7Be6bb105d-2cd2-4ae9-9ce5-d46399783796%7D_FSU_vs._Florida_Football.png
We will open the field following the FSU vs. Florida game to all Seminole Booster members as we wrap up another football season!
(There will not be any programming).
Access will be available from the band entrance in the south endzone near sections 119, 120 and 121.

ACCESS WILL BEGIN ONCE THE FIELD HAS BEEN CLEARED. WE ANTICIPATE A LARGE CROWD; PLEASE BE PATIENT AS PEOPLE BEGIN ENTERING THE FIELD.

Top Bottom