Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***OFFICIAL RIVALRY WEEK THREAD***

champsballs

Elite
Founder
You’re getting your first introduction to the most insecure, and closeted homosexual, fanbase in the country.
Sorry but you fags aren’t very good at keeping your gayness closeted. Ku is where all the metro kids go to feel accepted and eventually find a soulmate to pound each other’s assholes

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Fuck all that, bro! I hate Georgia Tech! And I enjoy destroying those bastards
View attachment 150439
View attachment 150440View attachment 150441View attachment 150442
I love it and am with you BUT GoodLuck finding any of our rival fans to talk shit too…

My Tech friends aren’t even fun to fuck with, they literally start the…..well, after losing 100-0 to you and ND to end last year. We don’t care and hope y’all beat us 100-0 yourselves so we can either quit OR really spend money and try. 🤣🤣🤣

I just smiled and said RIP, it was a decent run 🤣

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Clearly
Y'all motherfuckers! 😤😡🤬

I LOVE IT!

WELL DONE!

Go Tigers!
Yall have slid a bit. Clearly we flash but shit the bed. If yalls qb ughliheyhewhoo plays we got a better shot. He is a fucking dumb canadian. I don't know enough about klubnic to make a call. Shipley is a roller coaster.

Clayton white needs to stay creative whether Lloyd is back or not and DK needs a min of 3 wildcats and wr backpack like they did yesterday. Juice and brown prove how bad we were last year. 7 red season wins I considered improving but wouldn't have bet we got there. Beating Tennessee with bo bullshit flu or aids pandemic changed me from yesterday. Clemmie should win but if yall don't blow us out I think it shows dabo's faults. His coaching tree is shit.

Oddly beamer reminds me of a younger more ethical Dabo. Having dad to bounce ideas off helps too. He has seen about it all.

I wish they still played on Thurs or even Friday. Good luck to all. While we all hate each other about half of yall I'd piss on to put out a fire

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If you want to be on the side of masculine alpha males then you can join my side.
Or you can head to Lawrence and wake up with a sore anus every morning
@Rube Reaper his dog has attractive nuts and he wants to share monkey pox with you over a nice weekend in Napa w hammers. Ball ping preferably

Top Bottom