Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***OFFICIAL GOAT RIVALRY GAME**** AKA MUDDER FLIPPIN IRON BOWL!!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
these new overtime rules are so fucking stupid

I think college should use NFL overtime rules

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
5 min later... These new OT rules are awesome
Lol
I still hate them. They should change them to the NFL rules. Good win. I think next week should be a good game.

As Ric Flair said to be the man you’ve got to beat the man. And Alabama is the man.

I’m sure we will get Bama’s best shot and you will get our best shot

I’m hoping this is the year Georgia can finally get by the NFL team from Alabama. Have a good one brother

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Lol
I still hate them. They should change them to the NFL rules. Good win. I think next week should be a good game.

As Ric Flair said to be the man you’ve got to beat the man. And Alabama is the man.

I’m hoping this is the year we can finally get by the NFL team from Alabama. Have a good one brother
It's gonna be prison rape but whatever we beat auburn and UTjr

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol

I’m hoping this is the year Georgia can finally get by the NFL team from Alabama. Have a good one brother
Yeah NFL rules should be the standard.

Officially SEC championship week. Hope we get some rest because the real fans won’t be sleeping Friday night due to nerves

TJHall1

Legendary
Lol

Just suck their dicks already. Holy shit.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Lol

NFL rules allow for a draw and I'm not down for that. Need a winner

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Just suck their dicks already. Holy shit.
Who do you follow

I’m 42. I’ve been watching And going to Georgia games since 1984. I’ve seen Alabama ruin our season three times in the last 10 years. I just want to say one damn national championship.

They are without a doubt the best program in college football in the last 50 years

Alabama can most certainly win next week
Having said all that I think Georgia should win if Georgia plays their best. But until we beat Alabama I’m certainly not gonna talk shit about beating them.

I have a Lot of respect for that program and probably the greatest coach in the history of college football

TJHall1

Legendary
Who do you follow

I’m 42. I’ve been watching And going to Georgia games since 1984. I’ve seen Alabama ruin our season three times in the last 10 years. I just want to say one damn national championship.

They are without a doubt the best program in college football in the last 50 years

Having said all that I think Georgia should win if Georgia plays their best. But until we beat Alabama I’m certainly not gonna talk shit about beating them
Half this thread is you telling bama fans how awesome they are. Just suck them off already and be done with it.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Half this thread is you telling bama fans how awesome they are. Just suck them off already and be done with it.
Their dynasty is unbelievable over the past 10 to 15 years. Something you will probably never see you again

I’ll ask you again who do you pull for

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’m trying to convince myself we have some secret weapon we have been saving for RT
drawing-board-back-to-the-drawing-board.gif

Top Bottom