Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Official College Football Saturday wk3***

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Man I hate being a mizzou fan.
I gotta admit that bigass kicker is incredible I don’t care if he misses a couple he’s on another level. When the game was close against ksu on mizzou first drive he smoke a 45yd field goal and when he kicked the ball you could hear it go thump on the other side of the stadium and everyone went quiet in awe. Would of been good from 70

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Man I hate being a mizzou fan.
If you think about it it’s pretty impressive the way they coughed that one up.

1. Pre season AA kicker misses a chip shot at the end of regulation. 1st missed kick inside of 30 yards in his career.
  2. Then almost get the pick in OT but no worries barns kicker shanked it…not so fast! Off sides. Auburn makes what ends up being the game winner.
  3. Then Nate peat, local COMO kid with a pretty nice run about it to take it to the house for the win! Fumbles at the goal line right to the auburn defense. Game over.
3 improbable fuck ups in the span of about 15 minutes that if any one of them goes the other way Mizzou wins the game. This will go down in the lore of crazy ways mizzou continues to lose games. At least my saturdays are freed up the rest of the fall.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Woo boy. Congrats to Tech for a big win. Been fryin up shrimp po boys for everyone for the past couple hours and the sting is still there. Damn.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
It’s Sunday morning and Brent Venables is still 0-1 vs Kstate. If he’s smart he’ll run off to USC with Lincoln to play against the d2 schools in the pac12.
Maybe ou and utjrjrjr should join the e big south for a year or 2 so they can get some wins before joining the Sec

Top Bottom