Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Official Censored News Thread** - Post articles commie twitter doesn't want you to see

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I searched and didn't see another thread for this but thought it may be helpful if we had one thread where we can specifically view stuff that has been censored by Twitter or other Big Tech sources.

Twitter censored the video about this mom describing the side effects that her daughter had after getting the vaccine.

Feel free to add old articles as the come out or post old one that you want people to see. Do your best not to use twitter itself if possible, dont want to be giving them any extra business.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I am vaccine free, covid free and worry free of what could have manifested in my body months and years from now. That is the really scary part for millions of people who did not realize they were bonafide clinical trial lab rats.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I am vaccine free, covid free and worry free of what could have manifested in my body months and years from now. That is the really scary part for millions of people who did not realize they were bonafide clinical trial lab rats.
Yep…but in the end we all became test dummies of some kind. For me the mask deal REALLY chaps my ass. The worst was when ( I believe it was @RJ2kWJ had the buddy become a citizen and he had to wear a mask for it. That was the total JFC we have all lost it here. The entire world is acting fucking nuts.

TTUcamper

Elite

My good friend got shingles. Another friend had symptoms of a miscarriage despite not being pregnant and is probably sterile.

They have now found out the spike proteins in the vaccine break off and spread through out the entire body. In women they focus in the ovaries and are cytokinetic. The vaxx also breaks the blood brain barrier and now everyone who has taken it has the risk to kill everyone who took it.

I'm wondering if the "delta variant" is just the vaxx killing people

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Yep…but in the end we all became test dummies of some kind. For me the mask deal REALLY chaps my ass. The worst was when ( I believe it was @RJ2kWJ had the buddy become a citizen and he had to wear a mask for it. That was the total JFC we have all lost it here. The entire world is acting fucking nuts.
Yuuuuup. Completely embarrassing that he had to wear that in front of the backdrop for his most important picture/moment of his life.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My good friend got shingles. Another friend had symptoms of a miscarriage despite not being pregnant and is probably sterile.

They have now found out the spike proteins in the vaccine break off and spread through out the entire body. In women they focus in the ovaries and are cytokinetic. The vaxx also breaks the blood brain barrier and now everyone who has taken it has the risk to kill everyone who took it.

I'm wondering if the "delta variant" is just the vaxx killing people

The spike proteins are similar to velcro between the body and viruses. Just so everyone knows.

They have already gotten in front of the delta variant being the vaccine side effects. I read a legacy media article assuring us that wasn't the case and only right wing extremist believe such nonsense....

Screenshot_20210630-022507_Samsung Internet.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The spike proteins are similar to velcro between the body and viruses. Just so everyone knows.

They have already gotten in front of the delta variant being the vaccine side effects. I read a legacy media article assuring us that wasn't the case and only right wing extremist believe such nonsense....

View attachment 29659

TTUcamper

Elite

View attachment 29659

Might as well be a confirmation

Taggart

Elite
Founder
200.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I quit wearing my mask at all over 45 days ago. It's like the stores have a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy...

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I quit wearing my mask at all over 45 days ago. It's like the stores have a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" rule...
Oh me too and luckily…I’ve never really been under any shutdown. Work and ran an office the entire time. We did all logical shit…you know…like quarantine THE SICK…so basically I was immune to this thing…until my fuckin wife got the J&J vax. (Notice J&J)👍 (tells me she does listen to me some 😂)
I wasn’t worried though she did get sick as hell for 24 hrs BUT NO mRNA so I’ll call it a win!

Latest posts

Top Bottom