Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NSFW Things you have had to apologize for.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I used to see this married lady.
I would never call her, it go to her place. She had to come see me. Well.
She was bat, shit, crazy, but had some of the greatest nice firm small tits I’ve seen. (Pic included )
Well, once it hurt me when I peed and I called her and told her she gave me an STD (sexually transmitted disease).
She was very apologetic and felt horrible and then told her husband about it.
I went to the doctor, and turns out I was just dehydrated. That was not a fun phone call to come inform her of my misdiagnosis.

Attachments

• 4D6D209A-BA8E-4839-A12F-682EF723D3E6.jpeg
    4D6D209A-BA8E-4839-A12F-682EF723D3E6.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

I would never call her, I go to her place. She had to come see me. Well.
She was bat, shit, crazy, but had some of the greatest nice firm small tits I’ve seen. (Pic included )
Well, once it hurt me when I peed and I called Pitts and told her she gave me an STD (sexually transmitted disease).
I went to the doctor, and turns out I was just dehydrated. That was not a fun phone call to come inform her of my misdiagnosis.
magicut_1679026717504.png
Fuckin hell you be one out the gate cracker.
That was a bit harsh, i apologize.
20230316_185258.gif20230316_203429.gif
😂

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I would never call her, I go to her place. She had to come see me. Well.
Well, once it hurt me when I peed and I called Pitts and told her she gave me an STD (sexually transmitted disease).
This is hilarious

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I would never call her, it go to her place. She had to come see me. Well.
Well, once it hurt me when I peed and I called her and told her she gave me an STD (sexually transmitted disease).

The part I keep going back to is where there was no argument about her giving you an std. Sounds like you were lucky to keep your dick attached

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I have two black friends. They’re both big and tall, and they both drive big trucks. The last time one of them was over, several things happened. My dog started to growl and bark at him, and he pulled his truck around to the back of my place, but had trouble getting out as it is a tight fit.
Last week the second black friend came over and I told him not to pull in the back by to the park in the front. After all, I didn’t want him to get stuck in such a predicament again. Again, he told me he’d never been here. Then he asked me where my dog was and I told him the dog was put up because last time he was here she barked at him and growled at him. Although it was entertaining, I didn’t wanna see it again. Again he stressed he had never been to my house and told me to let the dog out, I did, and the dog ran right up to him, and was very friendly.

It was then I realized I had gotten my two black friends confused for each other. That was an awkward apology.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I have two black friends. They’re both big and tall, and they both drive big trucks. The last time one of them was over, several things happened. My dog started to growl and bark at him, and he pulled his truck around to the back of my place, but had trouble getting out as it is a tight fit.
Last week the second black friend came over and I told him not to pull in the back by to the park in the front. After all, I didn’t want him to get stuck in such a predicament again. Again, he told me he’d never been here. Then he asked me where my dog was and I told him the dog was put up because last time he was here she barked at him and growled at him. Although it was entertaining, I didn’t wanna see it again. Again he stressed he had never been to my house and told me to let the dog out, I did, and the dog ran right up to him, and was very friendly.

It was then I realized I had gotten my two black friends confused for each other. That was an awkward apology.
south-park.gif

MalO

Elite
One of my first jobs was flipping burgers at McDonald's. One year for Halloween they had one of those inflatable ghosts in the lobby that a fan blows into and makes it dance around and look spooky.

I wrote "TROJAN MAN" on a sticky note and stuck it on the front of the ghost.

So comes in Karen with her whole family of kids. She sees what is now a big inflatable Trojan Man dancing in the lobby and starts screeching at my manager, who is a short woman who already hates my guts because she is also Karen.

Yeah I got written up for that. But totally worth it.

One of my first jobs was flipping burgers at McDonald's. One year for Halloween they had one of those inflatable ghosts in the lobby that a fan blows into and makes it dance around and look spooky.

I wrote "TROJAN MAN" on a sticky note and stuck it on the front of the ghost.

So comes in Karen with her whole family of kids. She sees what is now a big inflatable Trojan Man dancing in the lobby and starts screeching at my manager, who is a short woman who already hates my guts because she is also Karen.

Yeah I got written up for that. But totally worth it.
1679528573498.gif

Top Bottom