Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nothing. Neverhappened

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I think I had 4 beers to wind down. Feel great and I had fun. I wouldn't do it all the time but I had been in the dumps so it was a good way to have a good time. A chick I used to mess w came by and we just had fun. We rewatched the usc v Clemmons game. We didn't mess around but we are going out this Friday. So hopefully I have a shot. I'm forcing myself to leave my house and try to participate in the world. It'd be nice to have a fun chick to hangout with. She became a clingon. Would get pissed if I did shit wo consulting her. She knows she fucked up. And I don't do anything bad and I'm not a cheater and I was good to her. She is 30. If it works out I'll post a pic.
A going on 50 with a Clingon? No way man.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think I had 4 beers to wind down. Feel great and I had fun. I wouldn't do it all the time but I had been in the dumps so it was a good way to have a good time. A chick I used to mess w came by and we just had fun. We rewatched the usc v Clemmons game. We didn't mess around but we are going out this Friday. So hopefully I have a shot. I'm forcing myself to leave my house and try to participate in the world. It'd be nice to have a fun chick to hangout with. She became a clingon. Would get pissed if I did shit wo consulting her. She knows she fucked up. And I don't do anything bad and I'm not a cheater and I was good to her. She is 30. If it works out I'll post a pic.
My man......now if we can just teach our son @Mr.Fitzwell !!!

Top Bottom