Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nothing. Neverhappened

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I ate one at 630am bc I was bored.. I had to lay down in the dark bc it was dark outside...???
about 130 I decide Mexican food as I like the Mexican girls and they like me. Well I had 2 big beers and ate another chocolate and well boys and ladies......I may get weird. I'm working on sex but my bait hasn't worked yet20221127_145515.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Hmm never had professionally grown mushrooms, picked plenty in the field and have made cool-aid and tea and eaten them whole. Saw some weird shit
That isnhowni grew up. These were given to me. I'm paying forn5 tomorrow. These days til Feb are hard on me. Nature to combat. And good fiber

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I ate one at 630am bc I was bored.. I had to lay down in the dark bc it was dark outside...???
about 130 I decide Mexican food as I like the Mexican girls and they like me. Well I had 2 big beers and ate another chocolate and well boys and ladies......I may get weird. I'm working on sex but my bait hasn't worked yetView attachment 151984
yeah-boy-yes.gif
Just had my first sandlapper since last night. Let's Goooooo!

MalO

Elite
Anyone ever meet the mechanical elves?

I've never tripped but I have a feeling they and I wouldn't see eye to eye. I think I want to destroy them all. What kind of asshole destroys someone's ego?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I've never tripped but I have a feeling they and I wouldn't see eye to eye. I think I want to destroy them all. What kind of asshole destroys someone's ego?
It's not crazy. Sometimes just seeing stuff that we just can't with our own eyes

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

There was a DMT thread on here that might have touched on that

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nice OP…..that’s huge. If that’s chocolate shrooms. Mine are much smaller chocolate “bars” but also got some aquarium grown hydros- in my safe (though I keep a stash of everything I might “need” for a Batchelor party weekend.)

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
8fb031c5f772cd90cd7580c5669a3fcf.jpgmqdefault.jpg
Best thing about it ,is them cousins. That's why he did it cause it's backyard football. Get fucked clemson.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I didn't drink that much last night.
I think I had 4 beers to wind down. Feel great and I had fun. I wouldn't do it all the time but I had been in the dumps so it was a good way to have a good time. A chick I used to mess w came by and we just had fun. We rewatched the usc v Clemmons game. We didn't mess around but we are going out this Friday. So hopefully I have a shot. I'm forcing myself to leave my house and try to participate in the world. It'd be nice to have a fun chick to hangout with. She became a clingon. Would get pissed if I did shit wo consulting her. She knows she fucked up. And I don't do anything bad and I'm not a cheater and I was good to her. She is 30. If it works out I'll post a pic.

Top Bottom