Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not voting for anyone who isn’t a Trump

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Look, I love the guy, but I also kind of don’t like him (solely for the NY accent)(it’s a me issue).

I’ll go to war for him, but I’m not giving him a blowie or anointing anyone of his family shit.

Clearly Ivanka is the exception here. She can be our first female P. (She’s also free to start an affair with me)(full disclosure)

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Look, I love the guy, but I also kind of don’t like him (solely for the NY accent)(it’s a me issue).

I’ll go to war for him, but I’m not giving him a blowie or anointing anyone of his family shit.

Clearly Ivanka is the exception here. She can be our first female P. (She’s also free to start an affair with me)(full disclosure)
Not unless she divorces that sneaky globalist scum hubby of hers

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
Not unless she divorces that sneaky globalist scum hubby of hers

I can’t even look at him. How did that POS out kick his coverage with that?

Dude had it blocked, into the back of the end zone somehow crushes it and on the 1/4” goal line it brushed the opposing and he somehow wound up down there when it happened, picked it up and got the TD. UFB

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Trump opened a lot of doors, but he is just not the guy to get us through. DeSantis is the start and we need to build after that.
Desantis is swamp and will never get my vote.

Trumps or nothing! 🇺🇸

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Desantis is swamp and will never get my vote.

Trumps or nothing! 🇺🇸
Love your belief, mine is just a bit different. I live in Florida and DeSaanits is doing great, within the law. He is also not being too much of a media nightmare.
Trump is awesome and my comments are that he opened the door. He is Ben Franklin. But sometimes, as Franklin learned you have to let others grab the immediate glory to get you goal accomplished. Franklin turned out ok in history. My opinion 1B to Washington.

America 1st

Founder
Love your belief, mine is just a bit different. I live in Florida and DeSaanits is doing great, within the law. He is also not being too much of a media nightmare.
Trump is awesome and my comments are that he opened the door. He is Ben Franklin. But sometimes, as Franklin learned you have to let others grab the immediate glory to get you goal accomplished. Franklin turned out ok in history. My opinion 1B to Washington.
Why is Desantis calling for audits and supporting Trump?

He is swampy as fuck

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Why is Desantis calling for audits and supporting Trump?

He is swampy as fuck
Slow down bro. DeSantis is in the lead right now to win Florida again next year, plus grow conservative rep in house and senate, which is his job. When it come to the nation he will run crazy. Trump opened the door but he can't go through it. I wish he could cause I love his no BS talk, but the world just aint ready for that.

America 1st

Founder
Slow down bro. DeSantis is in the lead right now to win Florida again next year, plus grow conservative rep in house and senate, which is his job. When it come to the nation he will run crazy. Trump opened the door but he can't go through it. I wish he could cause I love his no BS talk, but the world just aint ready for that.
You’ll never convince me he isn’t swamp and hell never win my vote back after how he has acted since the steal.

go to @Truth Wrangler’s election thread. He expands on why Densantis is the same old swampy shit.

I called it 1st in dancing and I’m not backing down.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
You’ll never convince me he isn’t swamp and hell never win my vote back after how he has acted since the steal.

go to @Truth Wrangler’s election thread. He expands on why Densantis is the same old swampy shit.

I called it 1st in dancing and I’m not backing down.
Cool, agree to disagree. But that is why I love this site, civil disagreement. Best thing ever.

GamecockDude

Poster
I hear you about Trump, he did some great things but the baggage he brings with all the negativity and nasty way he goes about jumping on folks he doesn’t like or something they said about him gets tiring. He has rubbed too many folks the wrong way. Descant is does the same good things and doesn’t bring all the edginess. The problem is Trump was pissed about presidential election and told his voters to stay home during the senate runoff in Georgia and the 2 dems won, essentially giving them control. If pubs had won one of those seats, a lot of bs dems trying to cram through wouldn’t have made it. The dems are too left and we as conservatives need to unite and vote together and regardless who it is, we need to win the senate, maybe the house and get back the presidential suite.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I hear you about Trump, he did some great things but the baggage he brings with all the negativity and nasty way he goes about jumping on folks he doesn’t like or something they said about him gets tiring. He has rubbed too many folks the wrong way. Descant is does the same good things and doesn’t bring all the edginess. The problem is Trump was pissed about presidential election and told his voters to stay home during the senate runoff in Georgia and the 2 dems won, essentially giving them control. If pubs had won one of those seats, a lot of bs dems trying to cram through wouldn’t have made it. The dems are too left and we as conservatives need to unite and vote together and regardless who it is, we need to win the senate, maybe the house and get back the presidential suite.

I think with their cheating the dems were taking those Ga Senate seats no matter what...and you are correct that Trump has pissed off alot of people. However, I believe that he turns out way more voters who otherwise wouldn't vote, than he scares regular GOP voters into staying home or voting for someone else. A net positive...imo

America 1st

Founder
That’s why we need to United around Trump cuz it’s not happening for anyone else.

Trump voters have made this pretty clear and it’s time the rest of “conservatives” get with the program.

America 1st

Founder
I think with their cheating the dems were taking those Ga Senate seats no matter what...and you are correct that Trump has pissed off alot of people. However, I believe that he turns out way more voters who otherwise wouldn't vote, than he scares regular GOP voters into staying home or voting for someone else. A net positive...imo
This.

No meaningful amount of people who were gonna vote red didn’t because of Trump but plenty did come to vote just because of him.

Even if people believe the vote tallies were legit 75M votes pretty much puts the debate to bed. 12M increase (increases don’t happen; see Barry) makes it pretty plain. No other person ever in GOP history or in the party now would ever dream of coming close to those numbers.

BigBucnNole

Elite

It's okay to admit Trump kind of sucked and still not be a leftist. If he were a skilled politician he'd have figured ways to maneuver and set politicians against one another and push his own agenda. That's something every great leader has done throughout history. He didn't have the skill set for that.

Think about it, what has he actually done? Obama started pushing the Military to the pacific to counter china. Obama had lower illegal immigration numbers than Trump. Trump couldn't remove Obamacare. Trump didnt build the wall. Trump couldn't withdraw the military from Afghanistan. He couldn't even kick Acosta out of the press corps, where as Obama regularly pulled press credentials.

Trump did put this stupid warp speed vax program in place. The biggest win Trump had was codifying the tax rates that corporations were all previously paying under effective rates. And he gave us a few more lib SC judges.

And the personality of Trump created this crazy hyper partisan atmosphere and reaction on the side of the left. You can claim, and I'd agree, that's the left's problem. But... would the press be talking about Jeb if he were a one term president 7 months out of leaving office? Then of course Trump loses the election, after missing just about every goal, and claims cheating. If this were any other walk of life, people would be laughing their asses off at the guy. He's a loser.

Get a real politician in there. Get DeSantis, a guy that knows what he's talking about, can sell his positions, and maneuver in a way to get shit done.

This.

No meaningful amount of people who were gonna vote red didn’t because of Trump but plenty did come to vote just because of him.

Even if people believe the vote tallies were legit 75M votes pretty much puts the debate to bed. 12M increase (increases don’t happen; see Barry) makes it pretty plain. No other person ever in GOP history or in the party now would ever dream of coming close to those numbers.

not in the GA runoff. Trump combined with Lin wood and Sydney Powell spiked any chance for pubs. Wake up to the outcomes of their actions

America 1st

Founder
not in the GA runoff. Trump combined with Lin wood and Sydney Powell spiked any chance for pubs. Wake up to the outcomes of their actions
Those seats were being stolen either way.

Even if you don’t believe that I’m sure Kemp, Raff, and the rest of the GOP turning their back on The People’s President had nothing to do with it...

Considering Trump still stumped for those GA races I’m pretty sure you should up yore troll game.

The outcome of Trump’s actions is a GOP with a platform and direction that is widely popular as opposed to the losing globalist / corporatist Uniparty bullshit we used to get up until he brought common sense back to politics.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Some of you need to realize that any Republican presidential candidate is going to get treated like Trump. Does Trump rile up the media, absolutely. But, even candidates that are "nice" to the media are going to non-stop hit pieces put on them. Better to fire back and expose their bias than to just silently take the abuse.

America 1st

Founder
Some of you need to realize that any Republican presidential candidate is going to get treated like Trump. Does Trump rile up the media, absolutely. But, even candidates that are "nice" to the media are going to non-stop hit pieces put on them. Better to fire back and expose their bias than to just silently take the abuse.
That and the idea of going back to a swampy pol.

The people want someone who isn’t a pol.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Well… yea? I mean of course, your right. But Trump wasn’t very skilled in handling them. You think someone like Caesar Augustus didn’t face down murdering back stabbing hostile and petty politicos?

You can go more contemporary. You think Churchill, Reagan, Lincoln, Napoleon, anyone in the last 200 years faced a political opposition more skilled than Fucking Nancy Pelosi?

Imagine Napoleon bitching about fairness fighting 6 or 7 coalitions of the worlds strongest Empires.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Only one man could have woken America up and he did. Yet some of you morons still have sleepy in your eyes. Bitching about his non-political tact. Its' too late to put the genie back in the bottle and typical politicians and their ilk are a dying breed. These United States will never go back to politics as usual. Anybody pining for the old days and the old ways is suspect in my book. SKOL!

Last edited:

America 1st

Founder
What do you think of this Josh Mandel guy from Ohio, @America 1st ?

He seems like a fighter. I think he's gearing up for a US Senate seat
He is the most likely to win the primary.

That is sizing up to be the most contested seat in US Senate history based on how things are going now.

Mandel is young and could hold the seat for decades if he sticks to Trump and America 1st.

He doesn’t really have really have any skeletons which is the big thing.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
Well… yea? I mean of course, your right. But Trump wasn’t very skilled in handling them. You think someone like Caesar Augustus didn’t face down murdering back stabbing hostile and petty politicos?

You can go more contemporary. You think Churchill, Reagan, Lincoln, Napoleon, anyone in the last 200 years faced a political opposition more skilled than Fucking Nancy Pelosi?

Imagine Napoleon bitching about fairness fighting 6 or 7 coalitions of the worlds strongest Empires.
Not anything like Trump faced. Print media and the news is a lot easier to ignore than targeted ads on social media and all over the internet. Democrats don't even need to attack Republicans. They just give the MSM their marching orders and let them do it under the guise of "impartiality."

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
He is the most likely to win the primary.

That is sizing up to be the most contested seat in US Senate history based on how things are going now.

Mandel is young and could hold the seat for decades if he sticks to Trump and America 1st.

He doesn’t really have really have any skeletons which is the big thing.
He thinks this JD Vance character is no good

America 1st

Founder
He thinks this JD Vance character is no good
Agreed.

Vance is just looking to make a come up.

Mandel has been willing to do the hard work in the state for years now.

Ohio has some of the thickest politics of any state in the union (maybe even the thickest). Mandel is approved of by the GOP of the state and those fuckers govern our state like a +30 red state as opposed to a +8 1/2.

That’s part of the reason we are so securely red now after going to Barry not that long ago. Those dudes starting really pushing back right from the beginning with Barry (we challenged him in Congress during cert) and it’s been red red wine ever since.

We are so red these days Blystone might unseat Dewine in the primary which is saying something cuz we all know how the deep state runs cover for Dewine (supposedly 90+ % approval during early China virus polling).

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
Not anything like Trump faced. Print media and the news is a lot easier to ignore than targeted ads on social media and all over the internet. Democrats don't even need to attack Republicans. They just give the MSM their marching orders and let them do it under the guise of "impartiality."

How old were you when Bush was elected? Or… excuse me… selected.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Only one man could have woken America up and he did. Yet some of you morons still have sleepy in your eyes. Bitching about his non-political tact. Its' too late to put the genie back in the bottle and typical politicians and their ilk are a dying breed. These United States will never go back to politics as usual. Anybody pining for the old days and the old ways is suspect in my book. SKOL!

This is politics as usual. I think it was the Andrew Jackson vs Quincy Adams election where the campaign was about Jackson’s wife being a whore. Jackson fucking shot people. Lincoln election was so bad that despite him declaring over and over again he wouldn’t abolish slavery the South still seceded.

Grover Cleveland had a bastard child and the campaign slogan was “ma ma, where’s my pa.” The daisy Ad used on Goldwater is still iconic. Hoover was accused on corruption with I think the rail road companies. James Buchanan was called gay. George Washington had a full blown rebellion on his hands. Truman was called retarded. Nixon Kennedy had everything from vote tampering accusations, the mob, Russian operatives, etc etc.

And before you say “before social media blah blah blah.” Back then there was a complete monopoly on the press. It was just three networks that pulled in 10’s of millions a night. It’s the most effective propaganda mechanism we’ve ever had. Too much competition for social media to do something like that.

Social media is bad not because it’s some kind of effective propaganda tool. It’s bad because it creates a bunch of mini echo chambers that split people into a multitude of tribes unwilling to listen to one another.

Meh. He did wake up many, no doubt. But I’m one of many who saw the light from Ron Paul. He’s just one example. If you think an 80 year old is the only person capable of saving our country then we’re fvcked.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Meh. He did wake up many, no doubt. But I’m one of many who saw the light from Ron Paul. He’s just one example. If you think an 80 year old is the only person capable of saving our country then we’re fvcked.
Right man, right time. Nobody else stuck their own neck out. Hell, if it wasn't for the GOAT we'd all be under the NWO. We'd have had 8 years of that treasonous cunt Hildawg and people want to walk around like any old schmo could have done what the GOAT did. Short memories around here. But we can agree to disagree. SKOL!

America 1st

Founder
This is politics as usual. I think it was the Andrew Jackson vs Quincy Adams election where the campaign was about Jackson’s wife being a whore. Jackson fucking shot people. Lincoln election was so bad that despite him declaring over and over again he wouldn’t abolish slavery the South still seceded.

Grover Cleveland had a bastard child and the campaign slogan was “ma ma, where’s my pa.” The daisy Ad used on Goldwater is still iconic. Hoover was accused on corruption with I think the rail road companies. James Buchanan was called gay. George Washington had a full blown rebellion on his hands. Truman was called retarded. Nixon Kennedy had everything from vote tampering accusations, the mob, Russian operatives, etc etc.

And before you say “before social media blah blah blah.” Back then there was a complete monopoly on the press. It was just three networks that pulled in 10’s of millions a night. It’s the most effective propaganda mechanism we’ve ever had. Too much competition for social media to do something like that.

Social media is bad not because it’s some kind of effective propaganda tool. It’s bad because it creates a bunch of mini echo chambers that split people into a multitude of tribes unwilling to listen to one another.
Social media giving people the content they want to actually consume is one of its few benefits.

Before we had it the corporatists had both sides believing in globalism and unprotected trade.

Now the young segment of both sides believes in domestic production and protected trade (like the USMCA) because they’re able to get confirmation that it’s not some sorta radical position like the establishment swamp and big corporations would lead everyone to believe.

Populism is the future whether you like it or not. The country is just going about the process of figuring out whether national populism (America 1st) or social populism (Bernie Bros) will be the dominant ideology.

America 1st

Founder
He is certainly the most capable currently but Ivanka is the one who we should all truly be pining for long term.

Latest posts

Top Bottom