Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not everything that comes from Bama is bad (link)...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My favorite bama grad.

motor-boat-play.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Her kids are going to have strong bones.

See this is why back the hunter gatherer days of our ancestors she would be selected for mating.

We have evolved to desire the bountiful bossom to feed the kids.

She is prime stock.

It is science.

The "no more than handful" nonsense is unnatural and came out of communist Soviet Union in the early part of the 20th century. It has been proven harmful.

TJHall1

Legendary
See this is why back the hunter gatherer days of our ancestors she would be selected for mating.

We have evolved to desire the bountiful bossom to feed the kids.

She is prime stock.

It is science.

The "no more than handful" nonsense is unnatural and came out of communist Soviet Union in the early part of the 20th century. It has been proven harmful.
The short answer is no. Although your breasts will likely grow larger before and during your breastfeeding journey, breast size is irrelevant when it comes to how much milk you produce. A mom with small breasts might have just as much milk supply as a mom with large breasts.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The short answer is no. Although your breasts will likely grow larger before and during your breastfeeding journey, breast size is irrelevant when it comes to how much milk you produce. A mom with small breasts might have just as much milk supply as a mom with large breasts.

Did Fauci right that? That seems as medically sound as some of his nonsense.

Oler Ted

Elite
You sure as hell are on top of the women body fluid knowledge. Between milk and squirt you’ve pretty much got a Phd

champsballs

Elite
Founder

I can confirm this

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So what happened? He used to post non-stop.
I think the shit bw him and nole made it pull back. Purely spectacular ion on my end. I pretty much like everyone here but some times all of us cod learn a lesson about full on top rope slams. So good can come from it but mostly we are on the sa.e team to save American. We need to laugh and poke fun but I think there are a couple rules to be followed as in hard family ridicule. Mom jokes. Fuck your dad or sister ok. Bring each others real life should be outta bounds. I enjoyed it all but I think he'll be back

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I think the shit bw him and nole made it pull back. Purely spectacular ion on my end. I pretty much like everyone here but some times all of us cod learn a lesson about full on top rope slams. So good can come from it but mostly we are on the sa.e team to save American. We need to laugh and poke fun but I think there are a couple rules to be followed as in hard family ridicule. Mom jokes. Fuck your dad or sister ok. Bring each others real life should be outta bounds. I enjoyed it all but I think he'll be back

Extremely underrated post.
Also I boinked your mum and got your wife to join onlyfans to pay off her debt to me for all the sexual favors.

Top Bottom