Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No means no

MalO

Elite
And we have to fucking say it. This bullshit has to stop.

Roughly 800 million people worldwide want to migrate into homes and jobs in America or Europe, according to a Gallup survey announced on January 31.

“In 2021, 16% of adults worldwide — which projects to almost 900 million people — said they would like to leave their own country permanently,” Gallup reported.

“Just under one in five potential migrants (18%) — or about 160 million adults worldwide — named the U.S. as their desired future residence,” the report said. That inflow would add one migrant for every employee in the United States.

Their migration would spike investor profits — but would also slash wages and spike housing costs for hundreds of millions of Americans and Europeans. That huge wealth shift would also make it much harder for U.S. and European families to buy homes and have children.

MalO

Elite
It's weird I keep thinking about moving to another country with strict immigration laws because I want to live in a country with strict immigration laws and the USA doesn't have them.

But then that would make me an immigrant

But then I would be an immigrant who opposes immigration and supports strict border control

I would be a walking hypocrisy

I probably already am

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@fschmidt yeahi know, I'm just giving you a hard time, bro lol...I know that you mean well, and though I don't generally agree with your outlook, you do have some solid points...keep up the good fight brother.

And goddammit try to laugh once in a while 😁

denn

Legendary
Founder
Why would so many people want to come live is the most racists countries in the world?
Haha, right? Among all the other terrible things Americans are told they are by foreigners.

It is amazing how many people want to come here and many people (liberals) are miserable with the comfort in which they live here. We should start trading those liberals who hate this racist United States for some immigrants that will come here and be productive. Unlike our liberal counterparts day to day.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Haha, right? Among all the other terrible things Americans are told they are by foreigners.

It is amazing how many people want to come here and many people (liberals) are miserable with the comfort in which they live here. We should start trading those liberals who hate this racist United States for some immigrants that will come here and be productive. Unlike our liberal counterparts day to day.
i-couldnt-agree-more-john-krasinski.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Top Bottom