Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL playoffs…. Super Bowl poll who wins tomorrow..

Who wins the Super Bowl? Eagles or the Chiefs?

• Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Always feel bad for guys like Ossai.

Should be a good Super Bowl, gotta think the Eagles will be clear favorites

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

If so, I’m betting on Kansas City. If Mahomes can get healthy, I don’t think they will be beaten.

Maybe I’m crazy but I think Kansas City will beat Philadelphia by 7 or more points

But I don’t really have a team in the Super Bowl. I’m happy to see a lot of former Georgia players in there like Jordan Davis and Mecole Hardman

just like I’m sure you’re happy to see Jalen hurts and other Alabama players in there.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Actually, it’s a very close line. It started off at the chiefs favored by one and a half points and then it moved quickly to Philadelphia favored by one and a half points.
78763D42-F34D-4D5C-968C-1011804076E1.jpeg

and wrong on both....I suck

McCaffrey looked good......maybe the only one for san fran.

Got to go with KC............one because I am an AFCNFC west guy...........and because it is rare that I like anything from Pennsylvania.

I’ve read they are going to allow Philly to win after doing their part for in 2020 and 2022 elections.

Similar deal to UGa

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This whole ordeal is making Dabo's previous hiring practices look better actually. At least Dabo doesn't get publicly rejected constantly. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for those Inbreds Gumps to start trying to make excuses for why NO ONE WANTS TO WORK FOR SABAN AND BAMA!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Im guessing b/c they cant win without their previous WR and are constantly rebuilding these days....) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Why you guys so bullish on the Chiefs? Don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for them but the Eagles have arguably the best roster in the NFL.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Why you guys so bullish on the Chiefs? Don’t get me wrong, I’m rooting for them but the Eagles have arguably the best roster in the NFL.

I could be wrong, but I think the Eagles may be Foolsgold. They beat a terrible New York Giants team, and then beat a team with a fourth string quarterback.
I just don’t see Patrick Mahomes losing. Or Travis Kelce or Chris Jones I see them having big games.

BurntJ

Founder
Bullish?

Go back a page or 2. Pat M got NO LOVE and everyone else was predicting Allen or Burrows or anybody else……

Pat M is 27 with an MVP and Title and everyone (here and media) has been acting like he sucks and looking for the new flavor.

i do agree with you on roster and I’m a roster/GM guy. But o don’t think it makes a huge difference for 1 game. Now if Pat gets/is hurt maybe…..but having the best 48-56 men shouldn’t matter here.

BurntJ

Founder
I could be wrong, but I think the Eagles may be Foolsgold. They beat a terrible New York Giants team, and then beat a team with a fourth string quarterback.
I just don’t see Patrick Mahomes losing. Or Travis Kelce or Chris Jones I see them having big games.
3 DUDES we know show up in the big games.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I just put on the NFL network and I was watching the pro bowl skills challenge. I was very skeptical of the new set up but I kind of like it. It reminds me of challenges I used to watch in the 80s.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
We are entering the last week of football. Makes me sad. Hopefully we have a good Super Bowl in a week. Thoughts and predictions.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Fuck the NFL! Have fun watching 4 hours of Pfizer promo. I bet JJ Watt wishes he hadn't taken that shot, same for the Buffalo dude who will never play agin. kNeeling Football league to feed the mouth breathers. Bread and circus and if you are depressed about it ending i think it is time to re-evaluate what is important and what is total BS. Prove me wrong.

BurntJ

Founder
Fuck the NFL! Have fun watching 4 hours of Pfizer promo. I bet JJ Watt wishes he hadn't taken that shot, same for the Buffalo dude who will never play agin. kNeeling Football league to feed the mouth breathers. Bread and circus and if you are depressed about it ending i think it is time to re-evaluate what is important and what is total BS. Prove me wrong.
insanely-idiotic-things-ive-ever-heard.gif

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I get it… I didn’t watch the NFL in 2020. I did not watch them as long as they took knees. They came back around and don’t do that shit. So I watch because I love football. I love football from coaching my children and youth football all the way to the NFL. All levels.

As far as the commercials, fuck all that. Especially Pfizer. I will not watch any of those. I turn the TV off or mute it during every commercial.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I get it… I didn’t watch the NFL in 2020. I did not watch them as long as they took knees. They came back around and don’t do that shit. So I watch because I love football. I love football from coaching my children and youth football all the way to the NFL. All levels.

As far as the commercials, fuck all that. Especially Pfizer. I will not watch any of those. I turn the TV off or mute it during every commercial.
It's a choice and you have made it. People need distraction and so does big gubment. I won't be watching but I hope you enjoy the game.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

And halftime

Top Bottom