Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL playoffs…. Super Bowl poll who wins tomorrow..

Who wins the Super Bowl? Eagles or the Chiefs?

• Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
agreed, Mahomes is a tough player, but that only goes so far....who knows......I am an AFCNFC west guy btw.........LV and SF
I live in Georgia. But I’m in Chicago bears fan due to my childhood. Growing up watching the 85 Bears etc. and the Falcons suck and always have. But now the Bears of the worst team in the NFL lol

But I’ve always enjoyed good football, especially playoff football

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
What are your picks for this weekend?
Eagles and Chiefs.

This weekend is actually pretty even matchups. I could honestly see either team in each game winning. But to me the confusing part (and thats what I was talking about "Takes" wise) is that everyone seems to just ingnore Mahomes.

I get that Burrows, Hurts, Allen, etc are the "NEW FLAVORS" but JFC Mahomes is 27 with an MVP and Title already.....yet EVERYONE seems to think all the others are better.

(Also, someone commented the Allen and the Bills would be motivated for Hamlin. Which if they were dedicating that uninspired performance to Damar........I would honestly question if they even like the dude. :ROFLMAO: 😜 )

Either way....

20-23PEAT is ON........

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Eagles and Chiefs.

This weekend is actually pretty even matchups. I could honestly see either team in each game winning. But to me the confusing part (and thats what I was talking about "Takes" wise) is that everyone seems to just ingnore Mahomes.

I get that Burrows, Hurts, Allen, etc are the "NEW FLAVORS" but JFC Mahomes is 27 with an MVP and Title already.....yet EVERYONE seems to think all the others are better.

(Also, someone commented the Allen and the Bills would be motivated for Hamlin. Which if they were dedicating that uninspired performance to Damar........I would honestly question if they even like the dude. :ROFLMAO: 😜 )

Either way....

20-23PEAT is ON........

A Three peat is a possibility
. I wasn’t sure I was going to see one national championship for Georgia in my lifetime. two in a row it’s been absolutely unbelievable.

DEAE2C90-2D8C-41B0-AC12-D7528DDBF101.jpeg
793DE2C0-14DC-46B2-BDD5-E4784EF006DF.jpeg

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Eagles and Chiefs.

Either way....

20-23PEAT is ON........
Also, in regards to the games tomorrow… Like you said, I could see both of those games going either way. Las Vegas has the lines very tight. Should be a great day of football.
7587BDB9-26FC-4375-AC0E-ED057FF89061.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
A Three peat is a possibility
. I wasn’t sure I was going to see one national championship for Georgia in my lifetime. two in a row it’s been absolutely unbelievable.

View attachment 164813
View attachment 164814
I felt the same way since 12. (After that I knew 1000000% Richt would never win a natty….thought it in 10 but 12 did it)

After the 1st….I laughed all year as NO honest Dawg expects B2B after waiting over 40 years…🤣🤣🤣. And next year stacks better than this to me! 🤣

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I felt the same way since 12. (After that I knew 1000000% Richt would never win a natty….thought it in 10 but 12 did it)

After the 1st….I laughed all year as NO honest Dawg expects B2B after waiting over 40 years…🤣🤣🤣. And next year stacks better than this to me! 🤣
There is an All-Star game on tonight
C6C39A24-A10B-4045-B2E5-6517A7B81CC9.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I recently kicked a hall of farmer's father in law outta my house. He plays for Boston. Starts with a L like lenckenk or Leche. Some shit like that. It was a hoot

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
This one is over probably. I don’t think San Francisco can come back with their 10th string quarterback in.

Maybe we’ll get a good one tonight

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What a weird outcome

I’m in a couple playoff fantasy leagues and this + hurts w/o a TD is just wild for fantasy

Latest posts

Top Bottom