Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL 2024 Discussion - Super Bowl 58 🏉

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

Equity interest in the team? That’s crazy.
I'm surprised this hasn't been done already. The broncos offered Elway like a %15 stake and the dumbass turned it down...if any team agrees to this on a rookie contract they should be automatically disbanded. If his agent pulls this off it'll be the new "guaranteed money"...there's no way this happens, right? 🤣

I'm surprised this hasn't been done already. The broncos offered Elway like a %15 stake and the dumbass turned it down...if any team agrees to this on a rookie contract they should be automatically disbanded. If his agent pulls this off it'll be the new "guaranteed money"...there's no way this happens, right? 🤣
They didn’t give Tom or Peyton a stake so zero percent chance that douche gets a stake.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Jordan was the first to do it at Nike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom