Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL 2024 Discussion - Super Bowl 58 🏉

Apparently bad knee injury, I couldn’t really see it but they wouldn’t show a replay on tv but apparently did on stadium big screen and the whole stadium made an “oh shit” sound.

After most likely murdering his mother former nfl player who is still missing goes on instagram and quotes finding nemo: “just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.”

Bears d coordinator had his home raided by fbi apparently. Has since resigned.
One rumor I saw said Charles tilman (former bears player) who is now an fbi agent informed bears upper management and head coach of the raid of Williams home. Not sure if that would even be possible as I’m not sure if tilman would even be allowed to give them that information.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
2kjmzqc0b9qb1.jpg

rebar

Elite
I found this article. History of tiny hands QBs in the NFL

I bet you did you tiny @quickfeet microdick 69 Champion of the world

I had a buddy, lost his hand in a motorcycle accident. The his dick got broke
He had chick's lined up down the street. His fucked up arm was huge. No one could figure out why.
He literally beat up pussy. No one ever called.the law.
I just looked outside. I see a line.
Who sees a deer
1695681501022.png1695681501022.png

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I bet you did you tiny @quickfeet microdick 69 Champion of the world

I had a buddy, lost his hand in a motorcycle accident. The his dick got broke
He had chick's lined up down the street. His fucked up arm was huge. No one could figure out why.
He literally beat up pussy. No one ever called.the law.
I just looked outside. I see a line.
Who sees a deer
View attachment 200407View attachment 200407
So he was going elbow deep into these sluts?

We know the real reason 💰💰💰
Correct.

Put me in the camp that Kelce should shut down the comments and proceed to smile & wave. He knew what he signed up for (literally) by being in the NFL and that was before he starting dating the world’s most popular woman.

This is a deep state plot to prevent the blame from falling on Justin Fields for the season.

Dude is getting framed.
Boy you’re really butt hurt that an average quarterback, who just so happens to be black, called out your school and fan base for being a bunch of racists.

That the difference between flash in the pan teams and true programs like what coach has built in Tuscaloosa. You don’t see former Tide players accusing the program of shit like that because the culture isn’t broken like it is in Athens.

Top Bottom