Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"Newton's laws" are now called "the three fundamental laws of physics" in order to "decenter whiteness" from physics

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When I was growing up we used to pick on and beat the shit out of the weirdo home school kids.

I now look down on anyone who doesn't home school.

Can't even trust private schools these days. Wtf is this world coming to?

Every person needs to make money following the student a top line concern moving forward. Get together with your best friend and have one of your wives home school your kids for 50-70k a year (with the money that follows each student like Trump proposed).

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Harvard-Weslake sounds like a white name and should be erased.

CCP says welcome to the cultural revolution.. we invented it and can offer our help to destroy your society.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Most High School Curricula don't touch on Newton's Laws unless it's in the STEM program.

Once in, STEM kids won't care, will learn the laws and apply them to their future engineering degrees.

I'm as Patriotic as it comes but didn't give a rat's ass who came up with any theory that helped me get my Aero Engineering degree and eventual cool job.

All came in the afterwards' reflection.

This needs to stop on both sides.

No one really cares.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Most High School Curricula don't touch on Newton's Laws unless it's in the STEM program.

Once in, STEM kids won't care, will learn the laws and apply them to their future engineering degrees.

I'm as Patriotic as it comes but didn't give a rat's ass who came up with any theory that helped me get my Aero Engineering degree and eventual cool job.

All came in the afterwards' reflection.

This needs to stop on both sides.

No one really cares.
Newton's laws were middle school at my public school.

I guess I'm the odd ball cuz I certainly care. Wrong is wrong no matter the packaging.

This sorta environment radicalizes the half baked and ends with them fucking over all of us because some goober snapped.

Top Bottom