Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Biden Administration Strategy on Vaccines (link)...

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Vaccine-hesitant

It’s literally the gov power grabbing every facet of life and their desperation that I take this that makes me hesitant. Stop going 1984 over this and maybe I’ll go in and get it at my next doctors visit.

Im not sure Biden deserves the prison in his mind that Dementia is creating for him, but the power grabbing he and his handlers are involved in make me feel that much better about it

Gif Overlord

Poster
Vaccine-hesitant

It’s literally the gov power grabbing every facet of life and their desperation that I take this that makes me hesitant. Stop going 1984 over this and maybe I’ll go in and get it at my next doctors visit.

Im not sure Biden deserves the prison in his mind that Dementia is creating for him, but the power grabbing he and his handlers are involved in make me feel that much better about it
24CF0A88-5952-493A-A8FA-9B679B506AAA.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Vaccine-hesitant

People are crazy and times are strange. I'm locked in tight and I'm outta of range. I used to care, but things have changed. Biden is mad and acting strange. Pelosi is sucking cocks of men who are deranged. Shumer's doing his little bit. Frankly my dear, I don't give a shit.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Bahaha, love it. That was a great scene, too.

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom