Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Russell Brand

So Russell Brand has been making political videos for some time. He has interviewed Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson, among others. He has been very outspoken against the Biden administration (truly the political establishment as a whole), Big Pharma (particularly companies who made billions on COVID vaccines), and a number of others he believes to be taking advantage of the people and limiting freedom. He is a big proponent for free speech. His channel has 6.5 million subscribers... and guess what? There are suddenly a slew of claims that he has raped people in the past.

Below is the link to his youtube channel. He used to post and stream daily, but it came to a stop with these allegations. Below is a link to his youtube channel and the video where he discusses these allegations. Your thoughts?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This looks targeted as hell. The text that leaked were edited. Somebody posted the whole text chain on the one accuser and they had dated for 6 months and he was asking for a 3some and she didn't want to share and he was trying to 'force' her into eating some poon...

Probably because it is...

He was dropping truth bombs all over the landscape....

Now the PTB have given him something else to do....
Yeah the timing of it looks very suspect to me. I expect if he were still out there preaching the gospel of the progressives, you'd never have heard a peep about any of this, whether or not any of it is founded in reality.

Couple that with Jordan Peterson being targeted by the Canadian Board of Psychologists, saying that his license is suspended until he goes through a "social media reeducation" program. The reason? Largely because he publicly criticized Trudeau.

Tucker getting canned from Fox a while back...

It seems like there is a concerted effort to silence those who speak against the approved narrative. Which is no surprise, really, but it's important to me to track it.

Joe King

Elite
Yeah the timing of it looks very suspect to me. I expect if he were still out there preaching the gospel of the progressives, you'd never have heard a peep about any of this, whether or not any of it is founded in reality.

Couple that with Jordan Peterson being targeted by the Canadian Board of Psychologists, saying that his license is suspended until he goes through a "social media reeducation" program. The reason? Largely because he publicly criticized Trudeau.

Tucker getting canned from Fox a while back...

It seems like there is a concerted effort to silence those who speak against the approved narrative. Which is no surprise, really, but it's important to me to track it.
Anyone who thinks these allegations are legit, is retarded like a mofo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom