Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Army Special Ops Psywar advertising

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is beyond disturbing. How are more people not talking about this?

Hell, I find it quite odd that we have a twitter page for a SF unit to begin with and then that video has a lot to unpack in it. Symbolism, innuendo, etc.
I’m with you both. Why are the openly recruiting for psyops? And this is not how you go about finding very intelligent people you would need to do this job appropriately. Are they trying to find people to troll social media lol?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It is running on a loop in Chinese and Russian intel units trying to figure out what it all means. It is doing exactly what it is meant to do and has them starting to second guess.
I could see this, as it could have no meaning other than to spin up 🇷🇺 and 🇨🇳 having them run around in circles trying to figure out it’s meaning.

TJHall1

Legendary
It is running on a loop in Chinese and Russian intel units trying to figure out what it all means. It is doing exactly what it is meant to do and has them starting to second guess.
Yes, I'm sure they are very concerned by this and are actively trying to figure out what their counter attack is to our ongoing tranny initiative in our armed forces.

They are terrified.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Yes, I'm sure they are very concerned by this and are actively trying to figure out what their counter attack is to our ongoing tranny initiative in our armed forces.

They are terrified.
this is a whole separate discussion. I agree, but china and Russia still know we have some lethality.
Article today on new space force uniform went out of its way to say the shirt was redesigned to accommodate non-binary personnel.
just one example of why the military isn’t making its recruiting goals. Mamas in the flyover states that feed their children into the military aren’t having any of the alphabet people propaganda inclusive bullshit that they are getting shoved down their throats.

TJHall1

Legendary
this is a whole separate discussion. I agree, but china and Russia still know we have some lethality.
Article today on new space force uniform went out of its way to say the shirt was redesigned to accommodate non-binary personnel.
just one example of why the military isn’t making its recruiting goals. Mamas in the flyover states that feed their children into the military aren’t having any of the alphabet people propaganda inclusive bullshit that they are getting shoved down their throats.
Those mamas aren't making decisions, unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 2886

I dunno
I was looking at the - Ghost in the machine - idioms def link,...and couldn't help but burst out in laughter when reading this bit....Screenshot_2022-05-06-12-36-42-11_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
😏"Virtual" - "consciousness"🤣

But anyways, search -'JTRIG'.
IMG_20220506_132256.jpgIMG_20220506_133042.jpg20220506_140713.gif

Monahans

Poster
They make the clear implication that they use psyops on American citizens. I have trouble believing this is just a message to our enemies. Ghosts in the machine implies they can access our lizard brains to influence us the way they want. Maybe saying, we can activate our nation to come fuck you up. And as proof, we can admit to our citizens this is happening and know nothing will happen, because we have them under that kind of control.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
They make the clear implication that they use psyops on American citizens. I have trouble believing this is just a message to our enemies. Ghosts in the machine implies they can access our lizard brains to influence us the way they want. Maybe saying, we can activate our nation to come fuck you up. And as proof, we can admit to our citizens this is happening and know nothing will happen, because we have them under that kind of control.

1651805528714.gif

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
I was looking at the - Ghost in the machine - idioms def link,...and couldn't help but burst out in laughter when reading this bit....View attachment 99151
😏"Virtual" - "consciousness"🤣

But anyways, search -'JTRIG'.
View attachment 99165View attachment 99166View attachment 99167
Why would the idea of "virtual consciousness" be something laughable? AI technology is a reality. And/or manual inputs/outputs of information via the virtual world (our information streams via tech) create knowledge or the perception of knowledge everyday.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m with you both. Why are the openly recruiting for psyops? And this is not how you go about finding very intelligent people you would need to do this job appropriately. Are they trying to find people to troll social media lol?
They have always been way behind in their recruitment of the Tech community. This is BOTH and example of why and also a by product of always being behind in this field.

And Yes, that video makes clear that they are lacking Social Media Trolls and are now in a mad dash to hire them.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They have always been way behind in their recruitment of the Tech community. This is BOTH and example of why and also a by product of always being behind in this field.

And Yes, that video makes clear that they are lacking Social Media Trolls and are now in a mad dash to hire them.
Israel was been doing it for years. About time we caught up

D

Deleted member 2886

Why would the idea of "virtual consciousness" be something laughable? AI technology is a reality. And/or manual inputs/outputs of information via the virtual world (our information streams via tech) create knowledge or the perception of knowledge everyday.
Yeah, I can understand what you're meaning.
Though it seems you may have confused what it is that I am meaning by that which I've stated in that post.
Would you be so kind as to explain exactly what your current understanding of "consciousness" is?

Cheers mate.

Top Bottom